Equinox hideaway question

sue in florida

Wish Celebrity would add this to all S class, along with the Lawn Grill, instead of hot glass show (which could be moved to art studio etc) or, if not, change the itineraries for silhouette and reflection around a bit, to give us some variety!

We have done eastern med three times now to be on reflection, we would love to see her do western med, or adriatic please.....:)

Good point, and yes, I have seen it (2009) loved it, but not as much as I love a warm chocolate chip cookie dessert...mmm....sorry!

Getting back on topic, the Hideaway is a fanastic feature though and could be added surely across all S class? Such a great little place to nip to for a cup of tea! :)

image.jpg.542ee8aea2b32fee6f4c062798d20f3e.jpg

What is the Hideaway ? Do you mean the Card Room on deck 9 ?

It was a great room to play card. Alot of space and enough tables to sit.

We took the coffee from Al Bacio on deck 5 and sit on deck 9 for some game.

It's the two story reading room on Deck 7 of the Silhouette and probably the Reflection, at the midship elevators, and it has coffee pots from about 7AM till ??? not sure when. It has cozy and unusual seats

• 1 year later...
Well it seems that nobody is going to tell you what you asked ... Yes it is a Hide Away but located on deck 8. I don´t know if the cofee machine is there, sorry ! :o

When I was on Equinox, Team Earth (Deck 7 and 8) was in the space used as the Hideaway on Silhouette and Reflection. There was no Hideaway. Did you take that picture on Equinox yourself? Or get it somewhere else. It would be great if they added it but I am not convinced they have.

Children use the area for climbing and swinging...indoor playground... but yes they have coffee too...not sure of the hrs.,

It is supposed to be a quiet area. But try to tell that to children. The parents usually are not there.

Edited by Charles4515