Soda

ehogan

Thank you, we will be hitting four American ports in our 39 day journey, so hope to stock up on decaffinated Diet Coke and lime Coke...just love it.

I always rely on kind help from fellow cruisers. Thank you again.

Edited by ehogan

Must soda be brought on board in hand luggage or can I leave it with my large bags. Do not wish to collect my bag from the naughty room but I do not wish to haul the soda in my carry-on either while boarding the ship and having lunch.

Must soda be brought on board in hand luggage or can I leave it with my large bags. Do not wish to collect my bag from the naughty room but I do not wish to haul the soda in my carry-on either while boarding the ship and having lunch.

You can pack them in a box, add a baggage tag and check it with your luggage at the curb of the terminal. No limit on how many bags you check in for the ship. Have also seen several 12-packs taped together and checked with luggage but....

If they detect what appear to be bottles or cans when scanning the bag, it will be sent to the naughty room. As your room should be available when you board, you can drop your carry-on before heading to lunch.

1. Put the soda in a rolling bag.

2. Your cabin should be available upon boarding.

Either way, no "hauling." :)