Just off the enchantment...

DanieleBelle

We did the 3 night Enchantment of the Sea this past weekend, had a great time. If anyone has any questions I'd be happy to help. I'll write an official review soon. I will say room 7050, although a good location had a horrible bed! I'm a former flight attendant and have slept everywhere, and in all kinds of uncomfortable beds, but this win the worst bed ever prize. Even with an egg crate sleeping was rough. Not only did it sag from side to side it also sagged from top to bottom. I could barely see my husband when we were both lying down, the hump was that large. Other than that, really great weekend cruise.

We're doing a 4 night in a couple of weeks. I really enjoyed this ship a few years ago when we were on it. Do they still have the Park Cafe with those wonderful salads and roast beef sandwiches?

Yes, but it seems that at least half the time, it's roast pork, not roast beef.

We did the 3 night Enchantment of the Sea this past weekend, had a great time. If anyone has any questions I'd be happy to help. I'll write an official review soon. I will say room 7050, although a good location had a horrible bed! I'm a former flight attendant and have slept everywhere, and in all kinds of uncomfortable beds, but this win the worst bed ever prize. Even with an egg crate sleeping was rough. Not only did it sag from side to side it also sagged from top to bottom. I could barely see my husband when we were both lying down, the hump was that large. Other than that, really great weekend cruise.

We were on the same sailing and also really enjoyed the cruise. We were right next to you in 7052! Sorry about your bed issues. Our bed didn't give us any problems. We were lucky to have such great weather and I was really glad that we were able to tender at Coco Cay. Looking forward to your official review.