Breakfast cereal availability and options

bluenoser2

Egad, I'm asking one of those questions I never thought I'd ask! DH is under doc's orders to have Bran Buds daily (not just All-Bran, but Bran Buds....sigh) and in preparation for our Regal Princess cruise next month, DH has asked me....do ya think they have it on board or will I have to pack my own? So, there it is. You breakfast cereal aficionados tell me what there is! Thanks so much.

Egad, I'm asking one of those questions I never thought I'd ask! DH is under doc's orders to have Bran Buds daily (not just All-Bran, but Bran Buds....sigh) and in preparation for our Regal Princess cruise next month, DH has asked me....do ya think they have it on board or will I have to pack my own? So, there it is. You breakfast cereal aficionados tell me what there is! Thanks so much.

They have Kellogg's All Bran, but I have never seen the Bran Buds. Pack your own.

I have never seen those on board. The solution is to bring your own and take them to the MDR, HC or your cabin at breakfast time. That is the only way you can be 100% sure they will be available. Luckily they are easy to transport and store not requiring special measures.

Those bran buds really work, bring your own, I have never seen them on board.

Thanks everyone! I really never imagined being the person who initiated a thread about fibre. But there it is. Yes, there will be no box dragging to the MDR for us. He's used to taking it with him, but I do like the individual ziploc bag idea. Subtle. Thanks so much.