Live - Jewel of the Seas 26 Sept - 10 Oct 2015 Bill & Marie's 1st B2B

PCWalton1

HI Bill,

Were you able to get a good view of the eclipse tonight? We were thinking that from the ship, out at sea, the view must be terrific without the city lights.

Elaine

It was so nice meeting you today while you were waiting to get on the ship as we were waiting for our ride :) We are going to be doing some searching for our next cruise and hopefully we can get on the virgin island one in May of 2017!:)

Hey thats me and my hubby in the bottom right corner in the pool!!! I actually got up and did the cupid shuffle right after this!

It was a great afternoon for a sail away. Makes it easier to put the earlier part of the day in the rear view mirror :p

Oops I thought that was from today. Nevermind :)

Edited by PCWalton1

SHH!!

I am still getting wifi from last week's log on. :D

At least someone is getting benefit from RCI's technology group. 😃 I have had issues on b2b using the same user id but never got lucky enough for the other account to be active. Congrats! If it stays all week I see a new sticky on cc where we all post ship and user id for Internet.

SHH!!

I am still getting wifi from last week's log on. :D

On our Allure B2B we had free wifi carryover, but not as long as you have had. Let's hope it lasts for you. I am enjoying your review and espically the Alcatraz tour.

Edited by A&L_Ont

It was so nice meeting you today while you were waiting to get on the ship as we were waiting for our ride :) We are going to be doing some searching for our next cruise and hopefully we can get on the virgin island one in May of 2017!:)

Sorry I had to change my username... I was Cassis300. Your probably like who is this lol

We picked up tender ticket 8. I am not sure what number they are on. Katrina the activities directory just made another announcement about needing tender tickets but she didn't mention which boat they are on. Just that they are waiting for the boats to come back.

25ca87b7252982ad1010cde8f8fdb3cf.jpg

Sent from my Galaxy Note 3 using Tapatalk

Can you explain the tender ticket? We were on the Jewel last year and we just got off the ship ... We will be on the Panama Cruise...

It is standard to use tender tickets when a ship anchors out and they have to run 'tender' boats to get passengers ashore. They don't want a thousand or more people trying to leave at the same time so they issues tender tickets in a central location starting at a certain time. The lower number ticket you get the earlier you will get off the ship.

I hate to hijack your thread but we will be boarding the Jewel on Sat and was wondering if there have been any wine packages offered on this leg just to give us an idea of what to expect. I hate that Royal discontinued these fleet wide but have heard that each individual ship may offer one. Hope you are all having a great time and keeping the ship in good shape for the next cruise.