Live - Jewel of the Seas 26 Sept - 10 Oct 2015 Bill & Marie's 1st B2B

PCWalton1

We are arriving soon in Monterey. The plan is to pick up tender tickets so we get get ashore to meet our tour guide.

21836797305_f8a249dc09_b.jpg

Our tour is with Evan of AG Venture tours. We will have a Monterey sightseeing tour which includes Old town, Cannery Row, Pacific Grove and the 17 Mile Drive. We will visit Ingrid''s Vineyard and the Barnardus tasting room. After lunch we will visit the Morgan tasting room then it is back to the pier.

Enjoy your tour, and please post pics and info, since we will be on a similar tour with Evan next week!

Lisa

Just t the internet connection and my log in. Went down to G Services but didn't know what I was on about. It's just come back on. We are in Aft 1102

Hi there! Hope you are enjoying that cabin - we are in it as of Saturday! It's always my favorite! :)

Pam

We just got off Jewel the 26th and our cruise director, Dennis Charles, must have gotten off with us since you're talking about somebody totally different. Dennis was all over the ship all the time and didn't hesitate to stop and talk to everyone at any time. Sure glad we had him as our cruise director! ;)

Dennis Charles is the best!!! I so wish he was still on our sailing this Saturday! He was very much hands-on with everything and so accessible!

Pam

We were told by Dennis Charles, best cruise director there is, that he was off in mid September and that a husband and wife team would be our cruise and activities director.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

As stated several times on this thread, Dennis got off and John and Katrina Blair are now on as the Cruise Director and Activities Manager.

Was on Jewel last week. Saw outside company stringing wires in first day. Saw again later in week and I asked "still here?" Their reply "been here two months". Pulling wire for wifi, everywhere. Was a nice relaxing cruise for me. Enjoy!

Yes, I saw them, and my appraisal is: They are having such a good time on a cruise ship that they are 'stretching out' the job. ;) :D

We had a wonderful thanks to Evan of AG Venture Tours. It was grey but milf for weather making it pleasant for riding around in a van.

On the way off the ship we had to stop the tender to allow an otter carrying it's baby to pass by.

21660643740_58508d076b_b.jpg

We started at Fisherman's Wharf in Monterey.

21217806524_30e30f22ac_b.jpg

21225928274_361f7abacf_b.jpg

21661817109_c73d085e45_b.jpg

21836798522_5611b73231_b.jpg

21822541916_abde27ec27_b.jpg

Loving these pictures! We are gray here on the East Coast, too. :(

I'm curious, why the dislike for John and Katrina Blair? We had them on our Jewel cruise earlier in the year. I left with no opinion of them either way as we hardly saw them.

Genuinely curious. If I misinterpreted, apologies.

Edited by windjamming

Loving these pictures! We are gray here on the East Coast, too. :(

I'm curious, why the dislike for John and Katrina Blair? We had them on our Jewel cruise earlier in the year. I left with no opinion of them either way as we hardly saw them.

Genuinely curious. If I misinterpreted, apologies.

I don't pay enough attention to them to form am opinion. [emoji14]

Sent from my Galaxy Note 3 using Tapatalk

1cd7e61e6ccb202f452e712af1ac2c6e.jpg

Sent from my Galaxy Note 3 using Tapatalk

Did you enjoy the Pinot? I think it's our favorite. Actually ordered a case once. I really hate to be crude, but a friend of mine refers to that wine as "Liquid panty remover" :eek: