Live - Jewel of the Seas 26 Sept - 10 Oct 2015 Bill & Marie's 1st B2B

PCWalton1

Noise will depend on what deck and what location you are in. On this class of ship I heard more noise in a GS than other places.

Yup, noise is relative. For some or is more annoying than for others. We are down on deck 3 amidship and it very quiet

Sent from my Galaxy Note 3 using Tapatalk

You know, I just have to say that this is such an awful presentation - it doesn't look appetizing at all. :( I understand the specialty restaurants usually do something different that you wouldn't find in the MDR, but this is just ugly.

The presentation of the food, not your wife. She is lovely. :)

It never looks good in a picture. That is why I usual refrain from food pictures. But it has its appeal as half the people in their when we ate ordered it. I had beef tenderloin. [emoji4]

Thank you for sharing the daddy/daughter dance picture. I've never seen this dance on a ship before. Will Jewel have this activity in January?

On my last 4 cruises, I have been in a suite. Two of those times were in a GS. In Jan. we are going to be in an ocean view room. Would it be possible for you to go to that hallway and see if you can hear a lot of noise?

I'm a little apprehensive about down grading.

There is no daddy daughter dance. I just called it that for the gentleman dancing with his baby girl.

Oh, that gorgeous staircase will be lost in the refurb. :(:(:(

Maybe not. We heard they are not going to put in the aerial show and that is the main reason for removing the staircase

We are taking our FIRST cruise (Southern Caribbean) 12/27. I devour this site trying to learn tidbits of helpful info. Thanks so much for posting pictures of the ship!!! As a first timer, it's nice to feel a little acquainted.

My teen boys are thrilled there is a hoop half court. If your wanderings ever find you nearby, I'd love a picture!! Enjoy! Hope Marie's knee is feeling ok

We are taking our FIRST cruise (Southern Caribbean) 12/27. I devour this site trying to learn tidbits of helpful info. Thanks so much for posting pictures of the ship!!! As a first timer, it's nice to feel a little acquainted.

My teen boys are thrilled there is a hoop half court. If your wanderings ever find you nearby, I'd love a picture!! Enjoy! Hope Marie's knee is feeling ok

The basketball court? That is an easy one. I will get it this next week. [emoji4]

From the facial expression this one must be leaving the ship tomorrow.

f7f746fa65b224fd7d863f16f9cb2a51.jpg

Yup even the luggage is packed.

25a26b019d89b240e7086b9f08dd2ccc.jpg

Hmm just realized I have both my phone and laptop connected to the wifi at the same time but only paid for the single connection, :eek:

That's interesting. Whenever we've tried to do that, we get an error message about needing to log off a device.

Can't believe this is half over already. Really enjoying it Bill, excellent photos.:)