Live - Jewel of the Seas 26 Sept - 10 Oct 2015 Bill & Marie's 1st B2B

PCWalton1

Did you enjoy the Pinot? I think it's our favorite. Actually ordered a case once. I really hate to be crude, but a friend of mine refers to that wine as "Liquid panty remover" :eek:

It was tasty. One of the best pinot that we tried this trip.

Sent from my Galaxy Note 3 using Tapatalk

I was a quiet afternoon so I wandered up to the Next Cruise office and booked Navigator for the 9 day southern Caribbean cruise on Jan 20, 2017 (my birthday :D).

We have never been to the ABC islands (Aruba, Bonaire, Curacao) so looking forward to that. :)

I was a quiet afternoon so I wandered up to the Next Cruise office and booked Navigator for the 9 day southern Caribbean cruise on Jan 20, 2017 (my birthday :D).

We have never been to the ABC islands (Aruba, Bonaire, Curacao) so looking forward to that. :)

If you like snorkeling, don't miss doing it at Bonaire.:)

The beach ball is part of the statue on the edge of the pool. Almost all RCL ships have a man & woman statue in swim suite on or near the pool edge.

Norine

I guess you would have to count the bizarre Brito people on Freedom

Good morning and welcome to Esenada , Mexico. Our foreign port that makes the cruise legal. :p

We have no plans to leave the ship for this stop but will next week. Today we get to relax and enjoy a less crowded ship. I will probably at some point do a walk about the ship and take pictures

21266002454_65be19cb6f_b.jpg

Thank you for sharing the daddy/daughter dance picture. I've never seen this dance on a ship before. Will Jewel have this activity in January?

On my last 4 cruises, I have been in a suite. Two of those times were in a GS. In Jan. we are going to be in an ocean view room. Would it be possible for you to go to that hallway and see if you can hear a lot of noise?

I'm a little apprehensive about down grading.

On my last 4 cruises, I have been in a suite. Two of those times were in a GS. In Jan. we are going to be in an ocean view room. Would it be possible for you to go to that hallway and see if you can hear a lot of noise?

I'm a little apprehensive about down grading.

Noise will depend on what deck and what location you are in. On this class of ship I heard more noise in a GS than other places.

21d07cb8c511928647c97eb17eb266a3.jpg

You know, I just have to say that this is such an awful presentation - it doesn't look appetizing at all. :( I understand the specialty restaurants usually do something different that you wouldn't find in the MDR, but this is just ugly.

The presentation of the food, not your wife. She is lovely. :)