Large group

lois1112

I booked a cruise for January (I'm elite so I have done many cruises with princess) and found out that a large group (I heard it may be as many as 1000) will be on the cruise as well

has anyone ever been on a cruise where there was such a large group also on the ship?

would you change it to a different date?

Groups, especially one that large, do have an effect on the cruise experience. Rooms get booked by the group for special events for instance. I would consider another cruise. Do you know what the group is about?

I do and it is not something I would enjoy

We were on a cruise once with a large group, and we didn't care for it at all. The group blocked off the best dining slots, had a number of private events which closed various venues, and generally seemed to get a lot of private attention. We did feel like second class citizens. Wouldn't knowingly sail on the same ship with a large group again.

I booked a cruise for January (I'm elite so I have done many cruises with princess) and found out that a large group (I heard it may be as many as 1000) will be on the cruise as well

has anyone ever been on a cruise where there was such a large group also on the ship?

would you change it to a different date?

When in January and what's the name of the ship.

Tony

January 24th on the Ruby ( for the conspira sea group)

OMG, I'm on this cruise and I can't change the timing because it's part of a longer trip and there's multiple flights/hotels etc involved.

I have been on cruises before when there has been a large group on board and it definitely impacted my enjoyment adversely. I guess I'll just have to hide away from them as best I can, at least it's only seven days, load up the kindle and find a secluded spot!

OMG, I'm on this cruise and I can't change the timing because it's part of a longer trip and there's multiple flights/hotels etc involved.

I have been on cruises before when there has been a large group on board and it definitely impacted my enjoyment adversely. I guess I'll just have to hide away from them as best I can, at least it's only seven days, load up the kindle and find a secluded spot!

hide in the sanctuary

Think of it this way, this group will be paying heaps more for the cruise.:D