Web Site Issues...AGAIN

Kartgv

Is anyone else having problems accessing their reservation online? Since yesterday, when I click on "Manage Reservation", I get the message "The system is currently unable to handle your request for retrieving your reservation". I know the weekends are often a problem, but it was the same all day yesterday.

Another issue - users beware! Earlier in the week I tried to book a tour online. It asks for number of passengers, then you click on each passenger's name. So far, so good, until I noticed when I got to the checkout screen that it had booked and charged for the tour twice. I tried again several times, same result. Somehow after multiple tries, I got it right, but if I hadn't been paying close attention, my credit card would have been charged double the amount.

I get the same message using google chrome but I can access the website using explorer.

I'm using Explorer and it was fine up until yesterday (if 'fine' is a word that can ever apply to the Celebrity website!).

I called and they said do not log on to my celebrity. Go to your reservations thru 'already booked' just don't log in when asked on the left side of the page. You have to put your res # in on the right side! I said are you kidding me? You're a billion dollar company and I have to do all that to log in? She said yes it's how you can pre book excursions and buy liquor packages! I had to laugh at that, I don't do their excursions and I just wanted to look at what room I had (which you still can't see). It wasn't her fault so I just said thank you and hung up!

I'm using Explorer and it was fine up until yesterday (if 'fine' is a word that can ever apply to the Celebrity website!).

Sorta' on topic but it's worth mentioning that Microsoft will stop supporting all versions of IE except version 11.0 effective 1 Jan 2016. Only about 20% of IE users are IE 11. Most are 8.0 with some using other older versions.

Click here for info: http://www.zdnet.com/article/microsoft-to-drop-support-for-older-versions-of-internet-explorer/

Been having the same problems for a couple of days. Used Google Chrome on my PC. Tried The Windows 10 browser, Edge, on the same PC. Still no luck. Tried it on Safari on my iPad.....same thing. Called Captains Club today and my issue was advanced to IT, but have not heard anything back in 6 hours yet. Grrrrrr.

I called and they said do not log on to my celebrity. Go to your reservations thru 'already booked' just don't log in when asked on the left side of the page. You have to put your res # in on the right side!...

I just tried that and got "The requested reservation is currently being modified. Try again in 20 minutes." Care to place bets on whether I'll get on in 20 minutes?

I was able to see my shore excursion options, et al, by doing the "already booked" suggestions, even though I have NO plans on booking any of their tours for our SA cruise in February. Who in the world set up their website that you have to know the secret handshake and double secret steps to see your stinking cruise options...... Jeez....

Yep, been having the same problems for the last 4 days. I am booked in with a Concierge Gty and just like to see if my cabin gets changed. I will have to try the above suggestion about not logging in first. Since I booked through a TA, Celebrity will not talk to me.

I'm usually the first to chime in on website problems, but I've logged into the site a couple of times today to see if the magic "request luggage tags" link has shown up (it hasn't). But everything else seems to be ok. Haven't tried to book excursions but I can poke around my reservation otherwise.

iOS 8 something, east coast TWC.

Edited by perditax

I've been trying to access My Celebrity for 4 days with no luck. Each time I get the dreaded check back in 20 minutes.

I guess I'll keep trying. We have 2 cruises booked and they show up when I log in but I have no way to manage my reservation or check out anything. First cruise isn't until January.

I just tried that and got "The requested reservation is currently being modified. Try again in 20 minutes." Care to place bets on whether I'll get on in 20 minutes?

There is zilch and no chance you will get on. I have been trying for a few days now. And for the first couple of days I had a reservation, now I don't even have that. I tried to re-add our reservation but I couldn't do that. I'm not a happy camper as we have paid for shore excursions, dining packages etc.

I just signed onto my profile to book some excursions on one of my cruises. It says I don't have any reservations. Hope this is just a website problem because I currently have five cruises booked with Celebrity. I tried to add the reservation again to my profile but it said it wasn't accessible. Not impressed.

Well, my reservations have disappeared from my Celebrity account again.

Tried to add them back and got the familiar message

"The system is currently unable to handle your request for retrieving your reservation."

Has anyone received a reply when reporting a website problem using the email link Celebrity provides for that purpose on their website?

I am referring to the bottom of the main Celebrity web page

down under the Customer Support link: Contact Us

Then on the right side, you click the link under Email where it says

Please email us. We are committed to providing a response to your comments or feedback.

That displays the "Email Us" form

where you select

"Website questions" under "Choose a Topic"

then fill out the form and click Send.

I just signed onto my profile to book some excursions on one of my cruises. It says I don't have any reservations. Hope this is just a website problem because I currently have five cruises booked with Celebrity. I tried to add the reservation again to my profile but it said it wasn't accessible. Not impressed.

I have the same issue. Tried it with IE instead of Firefox-still no good. I called and they said that I do have a res, it is attached to me CC# but I cannot prove any of that online. :(