Current Concierges continued discussion

16 minutes ago, kyrie said:

I will. Follow the July 26 roll call for info

We were on the May 13th Vancouver to Seattle sailing with Bing.  She was leaving on holidays once Ovation arrived in Seattle on May 24th.  She will be returning to Ovation.  She is lovely and very helpful.  Her name is Bing Bai and she is from Northern China.

Shelley

16 minutes ago, luvinthecruiselife said:

We were on the May 13th Vancouver to Seattle sailing with Bing.  She was leaving on holidays once Ovation arrived in Seattle on May 24th.  She will be returning to Ovation.  She is lovely and very helpful.  Her name is Bing Bai and she is from Northern China.

Shelley

Thank you.

13 hours ago, luvinthecruiselife said:

Shelley

Great thanks! 

Updates:

Ovation

·         DL -- Maria Altan - 10 June to 31 July (then going to Concierge Lounge for 2 months)

Grandeur

·         . Dudley Jean is in DL and Carlington Berry is in SL. 

I updated the Google Doc

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Pz4Im5qh4cqd1zE5A9srLm3wGd0_SNZwTdbLTa59EF4/edit#gid=0

Edited by SherriZ366

On 7/26/2019 at 10:40 PM, scorpluvsdolphins said:

I put the Harmony Concierges on the other thread. I’ll look it up again and put it on this one. 

Thanks -- it would be helpful in updating the Google Doc -- sometimes I can't find the other thread.  We sail on HM on 9-1-2019.  

I have:

SL -- Cheker Chehaibi (until 8-2019) and Jeremias Lora Martinez

DL -- Mohamed Sayeh

But with Checker getting off the ship next month (August), I would guess that Mohamed moves to the SL, would Aline Perez De Araujo take over the DL? 

Our first time on HM and we will be in the DL.  

6 hours ago, Yorkshire Voyagers said:

Sorry Sherri but recently posted on the other thread that Alan is in the Concierge Lounge on Rhapsody until some time in September.  Kumar (KK) is in the Diamond Lounge  

Thanks -- I updated the Google Doc.  

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Pz4Im5qh4cqd1zE5A9srLm3wGd0_SNZwTdbLTa59EF4/edit#gid=0

7 hours ago, SherriZ366 said:

I wonder if the two Current Concierge threads can be merged.  

Sure, as soon as I find the other thread.  If someone posts a link, that would be easier.

3 minutes ago, SherriZ366 said:

Thanks -- I will try to find.  I have had a hard time searching the boards in this new format.

I should have mentioned, someone posted the link and I merged the threads.

My next cruise on Symphony of the Seas in Sept will be in a grand suite (first time) what can I expect?  I have read that the concierge would be contacted me prior to the cruise.  I haven't received anything yet. What kind of things can I ask for?

TIA

9 hours ago, Bonanza said:

Harmony...Cheker leaves in a week or so..SL will be Jeremias and Mohamed is SL.  Didn’t get confirmation for DL once they change..

Thanks -- I updated the Google Doc.  I have Elaine Santana on vacation -- wonder if she will be the DL Concierge.  I also have the name of  Aline Perez De Araujo in the vacation column.  Any update on the DL concierge would be greatly appreciated for the Google Doc and personally as we are on HM on 9-1-2019 but not in a full suite and not yet Pinnacle (we're D+).  Below is the link to the Google Doc. 

3 minutes ago, b&s4cruisin said:

My next cruise on Symphony of the Seas in Sept will be in a grand suite (first time) what can I expect?  I have read that the concierge would be contacted me prior to the cruise.  I haven't received anything yet. What kind of things can I ask for?

TIA

You will receive an email about a week before your cruise. In the letter they will let you know they can make dinner reservations for you (LOVE COASTAL KITCHEN and it is comp for breakfast, lunch and dinner - reservations needed for dinner), show reservations, excursions...special requests (flowers, cakes, etc) delivered to your stateroom.... There will also be some special events for GS and above and  and Pinnacle cruisers. We were in SY in January and Rahoul and Jackie were great concierges. We will be back on Labor Day weekend in GS. Great ship!!!!

11 minutes ago, b&s4cruisin said:

TIA

You should get an email from the Concierge the week prior to your cruise.  However, here is a link to the Google Doc with email links to SY Suite Concierges.  Willie Salaya and Jacque Yubat are scheduled to be in the SL for August and September.  Rahul Barua will be in the DL when he comes back to the ship on Saturday and then moves to the SL when Jacque goes on vacation.  I don't know when you are sailing.  

11 hours ago, b&s4cruisin said:

TIA

My emailed letter from the Suites concierge almost always comes in 5 days prior.  They wait until they are into the cruise before yours to email pax coming on the following week.