Current Concierges continued discussion

Liberty update: as of 4/23/17, Jorge is in the SL, Anis is in the DL

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Really hope I never need to see Jorge again. screwed up disembarkation we went after group2 and 3 did not get thru customs until 10am, got out before 9am on all other cruises out of Galveston, just sent complaint e-mail to RCCL

Really hope I never need to see Jorge again. screwed up disembarkation we went after group2 and 3 did not get thru customs until 10am, got out before 9am on all other cruises out of Galveston, just sent complaint e-mail to RCCL
Sorry to hear that.

Just received a suite letter from Claudine and Fredrico for next week on Oasis.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We are on Oasis in June and expect to hear from one or both of them in a few weeks. :D Have had mixed experiences with concierges on Oasis. Would be interested to hear other's experience with them.

We are on Oasis in June and expect to hear from one or both of them in a few weeks. :D Have had mixed experiences with concierges on Oasis. Would be interested to hear other's experience with them.
Would be interested in getting your reaction and that of other cruisers.

~ Does anyone know if Givago Amaro Da Silva is still in the Diamond Lounge on the Rhapsody of the Seas ? We enjoyed hanging out with him the last cruise we took !

J.L. & Family

Any updates on RH Concierges would be greatly appreciated. Information on this ship needs to be updated. Thanks

We sailed with both Claudine and Federico in October.

They were charming, efficient, and helpful. :)

Thanks Karen. I have heard good things about both. ''/

We liked Beatrice in the DL but Dudley Jean will be in the DL in August when we sail as Beatrice is on vacation.

On Jewel as of May 15 Rhomina has moved from CL to the DL as Diego is back from vacation and back in the CL. I would like to state Rhomina was great - we were on the May 6 Jewel cruise and Rhomina was our CL concierge and really great!

Oasis DL Concierge update: Beatrice Chirmus is going on vacation on June 18th - returning on September 3. Dudley Jean replaces her during vacation (guess he goes to SL Beatrice returns). https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Pz4Im5qh4cqd1zE5A9srLm3wGd0_SNZwTdbLTa59EF4/edit#gid=1209646832

We are on the Oasis again the end of July. Do you know if Federico will still be in the SL then? Seems he started in April. I enjoy Federico and hope he's there.

On Jewel as of May 15 Rhomina has moved from CL to the DL as Diego is back from vacation and back in the CL. I would like to state Rhomina was great - we were on the May 6 Jewel cruise and Rhomina was our CL concierge and really great!
Thanks -- as I have Deigo leaving RCI in October, I wonder if Rhomina will take over the CL this fall. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Pz4Im5qh4cqd1zE5A9srLm3wGd0_SNZwTdbLTa59EF4/edit#gid=0

home from EX 24 night TP. Denzil Fernandes goes home May 19 for vacay. Jorge Delgado moves from DL to CL on May 19. Jorge said maybe MAYBE Pretty would come for the DL, he wasn't sure.
Karen - thanks for the information -- I updated the GoogleDoc. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Pz4Im5qh4cqd1zE5A9srLm3wGd0_SNZwTdbLTa59EF4/edit#gid=0

Hope we get information on who will be in the DL.

We are on the Oasis again the end of July. Do you know if Federico will still be in the SL then? Seems he started in April. I enjoy Federico and hope he's there.
That's 3 months -- Federico should still be in the OA SL. And as Beatrice is going on vacation on June 18 and Dudley Jean needs to cover the DL while she is on vacation, they will need both Federico and Claudine in the Sl, https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Pz4Im5qh4cqd1zE5A9srLm3wGd0_SNZwTdbLTa59EF4/edit#gid=0

Any updates on RH Concierges would be greatly appreciated. Information on this ship needs to be updated. Thanks

CL concierge for the crossing was named Allen. Don't recall last name. He was in the Enchantment CL last spring