Current Concierges continued discussion

Thanks for the info. Carlington is presently on Grandeur -- is he coming to Liberty to cover for folk's vacations?

I'll try to find out that info. Carlos has left the company. Jorge has been the traveling concierge.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Thanks -- interesting assignment with Carlington cover the period when Jorge is on Enchantment. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Pz4Im5qh4cqd1zE5A9srLm3wGd0_SNZwTdbLTa59EF4/edit#gid=0

Carlington will be the new traveling Concierge going between Enchantment and Liberty. He will be taking over Jorge's position. Jorge is taking over the other permanent Concierge position on Liberty.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Carlington will be the new traveling Concierge going between Enchantment and Liberty. He will be taking over Jorge's position. Jorge is taking over the other permanent Concierge position on Liberty.

Thanks -- I updated the Google Doc. Wonder who will be the 3rd Concierge on Grandeur.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Pz4Im5qh4cqd1zE5A9srLm3wGd0_SNZwTdbLTa59EF4/edit#gid=0

Explorer update from my cohort: Jorge leaves the CL on June 30. Denzil returns in that day to the CL. Chris goes home when Jorge returns at the end of August. I'd think that would be August 25 unless he means Sept 1.

She is verifying the date with Chris.

Both Chris and Jorge are super nice guys. All bar servers are great. We like both lounges.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Pz4Im5qh4cqd1zE5A9srLm3wGd0_SNZwTdbLTa59EF4/edit#gid=0

Explorer update from my cohort: Jorge leaves the CL on June 30. Denzil returns in that day to the CL. Chris goes home when Jorge returns at the end of August. I'd think that would be August 25 unless he means Sept 1.

Both Chris and Jorge are super nice guys. All bar servers are great. We like both lounges.

Thanks for the update! I'm glad to see that Denzil will be there when I sail in September.

Jorge lied to us on Liberty cruise 7 weeks ago , hope to never see him again, on last day of the cruise we met at 8:30 to be walked off and he kept lying about the reason we cold not leave, finally left at 9:20 after groups2 and 3 left.

Jorge lied to us on Liberty cruise 7 weeks ago , hope to never see him again, on last day of the cruise we met at 8:30 to be walked off and he kept lying about the reason we cold not leave, finally left at 9:20 after groups2 and 3 left.

That is a Jorge Gutteriz on the Liberty. We also found him to be somewhat useless.

Jorge Delgado on the Explorer is one of the best.

When I spoke to Jorge last month he mentioned that his due date to come back would be Aug 25 unless he is assigned to a different ship.

Aug 25 is in the middle of a cruise. The week I'm onboard.

Karen, think John is speaking of the Jorge on the Explorer.

Jorge Gutierrez is due back on the Liberty 9/10 as a permanent Concierge! Yay, we love Jorge G!

Carla

Sorry to hear you were not happy with Jorge. I'm sure he was just doing what he was told by the person on the other end of the radio - miscommunication does happen. We have always found Jorge to be a very caring Concierge and very attentive to his guests. So excited he will be on the Liberty permanently!!

By the way, groups 2 & 3 are usually airport transfers and the Liberty has been taking them off first so people won't miss their flights. If your cruise was returning from Honduras, it always takes longer to go through customs causing a delay in getting off the ship. Normally when arriving from Honduras and/or Belize, you can plan on the Concierge walking you off between 9:00 and 9:15.

Carla

Aug 25 is in the middle of a cruise. The week I'm onboard.

Jorge Gutierrez is due back on the Liberty 9/10 as a permanent Concierge! Yay, we love Jorge G!

Carla

Yes I was referring to the Explorer

Carla

Jorge will be back on Liberty 9/10/17. He is one of the best. Carlos is gone and Jorge is his permanent replacement

Sorry to hear you were not happy with Jorge. I'm sure he was just doing what he was told by the person on the other end of the radio - miscommunication does happen. We have always found Jorge to be a very caring Concierge and very attentive to his guests. So excited he will be on the Liberty permanently!!

By the way, groups 2 & 3 are usually airport transfers and the Liberty has been taking them off first so people won't miss their flights. If your cruise was returning from Honduras, it always takes longer to go through customs causing a delay in getting off the ship. Normally when arriving from Honduras and/or Belize, you can plan on the Concierge walking you off between 9:00 and 9:15.

Carla

This was my 3rd cruise in 3 years that went to Honduras and we were always off by 8:45 and before group 2 and 3.

Carla indicated this is a new thing on LB, taking groups 2 and 3 off before gold card holders. Certainly glad I have found this out so I won't book any earlier flights myself. We have been to Hobby by 10 AM both times we took the RCI shuttle. But we were off the ship and thru' customs by 8:45. Looks like we will be delayed about 30 minutes now. I agree with Carla that Jorge G. has been a great concierge on LB. I'm sure it is not his decision to let other groups off before his suite guests.