best Transportation from Mia to S.B

Shipbound

What do you think would the best way to get to S. B. from Mia airport?

Gary

Gary, this is why you should't use the word best.

To me best equals a taxi as it is an efficient way to get from the airport to S.B which I am assuming is South Beach.

Now if best is cheapest that is a different question.

Figure the taxi will cost around $25.00. It is metered so it can vary based on where you are staying and time and day of week.

Again best means a lot of different things.

Keith

• 2 months later...

Love the search feature of CC! I was wondering about the luggage aspects of the Airport Flyer but the Q had already been asked.

One more Q though . . . where do we purchase tickets on the airport side? We don't want a card just the one ride. Are there machines? A person in a booth? Cash once we board?

Thank you knowledgeable folks.

Love the search feature of CC! I was wondering about the luggage aspects of the Airport Flyer but the Q had already been asked.

One more Q though . . . where do we purchase tickets on the airport side? We don't want a card just the one ride. Are there machines? A person in a booth? Cash once we board?

Thank you knowledgeable folks.

There is a bus terminal connected to MIA... You take a small subway tram to the bus area and purchase tickets on a vending machine. You can get a single ride only, or a day pass for $5.65. It will issue you a disposable cardboard card in the amount you choose.

Gary, this is why you should't use the word best.

To me best equals a taxi as it is an efficient way to get from the airport to S.B which I am assuming is South Beach.

Now if best is cheapest that is a different question.

Figure the taxi will cost around $25.00. It is metered so it can vary based on where you are staying and time and day of week.

Again best means a lot of different things.

Keith

I'm guessing too that "S.B." means South Beach, and NOT South Bend (Indiana). That would be a really long (and expensive) taxi ride.:D:D