No cruise-thoughts for me please

luvcruisn'

experiencing health issue's. Sending you good thought's and prayer's for a full recovery soon.

Please keep us updated as you can.

Praying for your comfort, healing, peace and strength during this most difficult time.

Marnie,

You will certainly be in my thoughts and I send all the very best wishes. You will get through this. Tough as it is, you can be tougher. When I went for my second Open Heart surgery in four years, I brought postcards of Maasdam and Noordam to the hospital. When the going was rough, I looked at those postcards and they always cheered my spirits. Bring a reminder of something very dear to you and keep it at your bedside.

Please let us know how you are doing. Lots of CC'ers rooting for you. :)

Edited by sail7seas

Marnie:

I've been in a similar position. Surgery three years ago for breast cancer. I imagined it was going to be one of the worst periods of my life and I was very scared. But I had great doctors and a good support group,and just a few months after radiation therapy I took a fourteen day cruise. Listen to your doctors, treat yourself well and think positive thoughts. A new cruise could very well be in your near future. I am sending warmest wishes your way.

Been there and still facing the disease every day. My prayers to you... Don't run away from the fear: face it head on and take each day with your family as the blessing it is. Remain positive: many good days and many sailing days are waiting for you in the future...