** LIVE from the Independence of the Seas B2B November 16-26, 2015**

ckrobyn

Yes, I suppose I am!

I've pretty much lost count, and since I can't see my signature on tapatalk, I'll guess that I have been on about 25 or 26 cruises since 2006, and every single one has been on Royal Caribbean. I have no real desire to stray, Royal meets my needs and I love the perks that come along with being loyal [emoji1] There are many similarities between Voyager and Freedom class, and there are also some differences. I like both classes. I love ships with a Royal Promenade.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You can see your signature if you tap on your photo in the upper left hand corner. You have many listed. Any chance of a group pic ? Tapatalk is terrific by the way.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Edited by Taking off

You can see your signature if you tap on your photo in the upper left hand corner. You have many listed. Any chance of a group pic ? Tapatalk is terrific by the way.

That might depend on your device. I only see a partial signature on my smart phone

That might depend on your device. I only see a partial signature on my smart phone

I can see your signature using Tapatalk on my iPhone and iPad just by clicking on the upper left hand corner . Cute dog ! You must really like to cruise !

I can see your signature using Tapatalk on my iPhone and iPad just by clicking on the upper left hand corner . Cute dog ! You must really like to cruise !

My view stops at Sensation for past cruises and doesn't show any upcoming

That's Bella, thanks

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Funny story!!!! I am FB friends with the Captain as we sailed with him on the Adventure a few years ago and were invited to his table as well as sailaway from the Bridge in St. Maarten. Today I noticed there was a message from him on FB messenger that he saw my picture of the Independence and was wondering how I can be on his ship and not say hello!! I thought it was so funny that the Captain was messaging me on Facebook while I was in my cabin! LOL [emoji1] I'm sure I will see him at some point. He's a very fun Captain and the crew loves him.

Who is currently the Captain on Independence? Thanks and enjoy your trip!

Yes! I did meet Raj and he is amazing [emoji1]I have been spending most of my time in the Diamond Lounge though, which is a first for me. Sunil and the servers madelina and Sherrine are outstanding! I told Raj I knew you, and he said "if you know Jane, then you are family" [emoji106]

I only had the opportunity to meet Raj once, but I have to admit that he was one of the friendliest, most helpful RCCL staff I have ever encountered. I hope that I get to have future interactions with him! What a great representative for RCCL!

I thought I'd chime in for anyone considering a promenade room. I've had promenade rooms before also and have to say that I loved them! My favorite cabin ever was an AFT cabin on Indy....but if I had the opportunity to do a promenade again, I definitely wouldn't hesitate. It seemed extra cozy to me, and for some reason, did seem to have more room than a normal balcony or interior cabin. When I'm booking cabins now, I always ask for an AFT cabin (which is sometimes out of my budget!)...but would absolutely book a promenade room again.

I am curious if you are using the ships wifi for all your posting or your own personal cell plan. How is the speed of the ship's wifi on your phone if you are using that?

Thanks,

Sue

Hi Sue,

Being from Canada, yes I am using the ships wifi. There are no Canadian cell plans that including roaming at sea....at least not that I know of?

The wifi has been mostly reliable, as you can see by the number of posts I have been able to make, as well as the uploaded pictures. This morning, very early, I couldn't log in, but as you can see all is well now [emoji1]

Can you post the compass for day 4 and 5 please? :)

We go on the same sailing in February.. Just going to Falmouth before Labadee.

Yes I can, check back later. I'm in the windjammer right now with a bagel in one hand and my iPhone in the other!

My view stops at Sensation for past cruises and doesn't show any upcoming

That's Bella, thanks

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

I have never been on a carnival ship, so maybe you are seeing your own signature?!?!?! [emoji15]

Are you headed to Florida now? Will you be staying onboard for the cruise to Mexico out of fort Lauderdale 12/21/15-12/26/15?

Yes we are, and yes I am! More LIVE reporting coming your way!

I'm in the windjammer right now with a bagel in one hand and my iPhone in the other!

Ut oh. Don't order too many Bloody Marys or Mimosas. You may end trying to bite into your iPhone and then try to take a picture of it with your bagel.

Edited by Yorkvillain