How Much Water are we allowed?

ILoveStThomas

as much as you can carry....but the ship's water in excellent

Agree totally. Bringing on more than one refillable bottle per person is really not necessary, as the water on board is as pure, if not more, than bottled water, tastes great, is FREE, and doesn't come with a plastic waste problem.

Why would you want to carry cases of water on board when the water on board is excellent. The water systems on these ships are as good or better than those of the commercial water companies. They have to be to pass all of the environment/effluent regulation imposed by the federal government and individual states.

I would suggest that you just take reusable water bottle with you (almost everybody has one at home) and keep it full. I keep one packed in my suitcase so it is always packed prior to leaving on a cruise. You can take it to any bar or the buffet and get cold water and ice. This will reduce the amount of baggage/carry-on that you have to deal with.

Island Princess 2008 Alaska, Island Princess 2009 (B2B) Alaska, Royal Princess (Old) 2010 Alaska, Golden Princess 2011 Alaska, Coral Princess 2012 Panama Canal, Star Princess 2012 Alaska, Island Princess 2013 Alaska, Crown Princess 2013 Western Caribbean, Caribbean Princess 2013 Western Caribbean, Royal Princess 2014 Eastern Caribbean, Royal Princess 2014 New England, Emerald Princess 2014 Western Caribbean, Emerald Princess 2015 Western Caribbean, Ruby Princess 2015 Alaska

If you are cruising on Carnival, it will be a 12 pack only per person, and must be in cans. No glass or plastic bottles allowed.

(oops...forgot I was on Princess board, not Ask a Question...)EM

Edited by Essiesmom

Is this stated somewhere on their website? I looked and looked and couldn't find anything other than the alcohol policy.

It would be great if we could take a few 12packs. Ship water makes my legs and hands swell something fierce. For me it's worth schlepping water to be comfortable.