Help make NCL Number 1 - USA Today Poll

susan196222

I don't have a lot of cruise experience, but I have been on 3 different lines. I have liked different aspects of each one....

I am just curious, why is NCL your favorite? Is it because you each truly feel it is the best for your needs, or because it is the only line you have been on?

I don't have a lot of cruise experience, but I have been on 3 different lines. I have liked different aspects of each one....

I am just curious, why is NCL your favorite? Is it because you each truly feel it is the best for your needs, or because it is the only line you have been on?

I have been on Princess, Carnival, Royal and NCL.

The reasons I like NCL are: price. Since I go solo they have a lot of sailings where they don't charge single supplement.

They have ships that leave from my home port, and that is a huge plus for me.

Indian food, I love Indian food and I can eat it every day if I want to on NCL.

Most passengers are not rude or inconsiderate. Very important factor for me as well. This is actually one of the reasons I changed cruise lines that I have traveled most of the time before with.

There are a few ships that have solo host that bring other solos together and it makes it easy for me to meet other solos. Another very important thing for me as I travel solo all the time. It makes a cruise experience that much better.

Oh one more thing, I have experienced that this line is the most generous when it comes to upgrades. I have gotten some amazing upgrades for free.

Was on Royal, they missed their private island, said the seas were too rough. Never missed a tender port on all my NCL cruises, so NCL is obviously superior.:rolleyes:

Was on HAL, found it too old and rigid for the way my wife and I like to cruise. Was on RC, found it too rigid. Heard that they have loosened up, so maybe one day again.

NCL just fits with where we are right now in life. No set dinner, no dressing up, leaving from NYC means no flights, kids club...

But my favorite will always be the one that gets me the most bang for my buck. So far NCL has beaten the other lines that I have looked at. But it doesn't mean that NCL is my favorite. Just my favorite at the moment.

Let's help make NCL Number 1 in the USA Today Poll !!!!!!!!

Why in the world would I do that? As already mentioned, that would only encourage them to continue with all the cutbacks and price raises "for our convenience".

As others have said meaningless poll anyway. Strickly ego for the executives. If ranking doesn't transfer to bottom line it's even more meaningless. I thank the op for making me aware of this poll so I could go directly to the source and vote for another cruiseline. Just my way of giving back. Can you tell I'm very disappointed with NCL lately.

DW and I, extended clan downstairs will vote accordingly. Our choice(s) might be quite surprising, again, maybe not - to OP's liking. Nothing personal - the trending & history, etc. - all taken into consideration.

Can't speak nor vote for one of our nieces and her group of 10 who opted to sail on AOS (RCI) - 12 days & due back. BIL/SIL & friends opted to fly TPAC (followed our Fall itinerary) since we deferred sailing for the time being (and, his last FCR will expire by next April, didn't buy another one in their June sailing)

Voting with the wallet is the most meaningful way, as the posts directly above this noted. (Hint, hint - see above)

Edited by mking8288

Why in the world would I do that?

As already mentioned, that would only encourage them to continue with all the cutbacks and price raises "for our convenience".

Nice post.

Norwegian Cruise Line is currently ranked #3 of 20.(I don't know why)

From the NCL Customer Service mantra;

"Sorry, I can't help with your problem;

Is there anything else I can help you with?":rolleyes:

I've sailed on NCL, Royal, Celebrity, Holland, Carnival and Princess. We'll probably try Disney once we have kids as well. NCL is our favorite. We've found them to have the best entertainment and be the best at anytime dining. The freestyle dress isn't that important to us one way or another, though we dress nicer than required for dinner on NCL. We also enjoy the lower prices (compared to some) and (this year) the added perks.

Have been cruising for over 30 years and have experienced all mass marketed lines plus a few that are no longer around: far and Above we rate NCL our favorite. why? Because we love freestyle cruising, the choices and the flexibility it offers, plus now a very relaxed dress code. 99% of the time the service is friendlier and the entertainment is to our liking, but more than that, the passengers make the experience a good one and we have only met a few truly rude or unhappy people. Every line has some. NCL cruisers are down to earth and know how to enjoy themselves without being obnoxious. Other lines are either too full of partyers or too stuffy.

Have been cruising for over 30 years and have experienced all mass marketed lines plus a few that are no longer around: far and Above we rate NCL our favorite. why? Because we love freestyle cruising, the choices and the flexibility it offers, plus now a very relaxed dress code. 99% of the time the service is friendlier and the entertainment is to our liking, but more than that, the passengers make the experience a good one and we have only met a few truly rude or unhappy people. Every line has some. NCL cruisers are down to earth and know how to enjoy themselves without being obnoxious. Other lines are either too full of partyers or too stuffy.

Lol.

Down to earth!

Outstanding!

Hallmark card for NCL.