Elite Status Question

canadianont

I have Elite status with Celebrity and am cruising on the Silhouette in February. I'm booked in Concierge Class cabin with my partner, who does NOT have Elite status yet. Do perks such as CC lounge access, evening cocktail hour, elegant tea, etc. apply to just myself or anyone booked in the cabin with me?

I have Elite status with Celebrity and am cruising on the Silhouette in February. I'm booked in Concierge Class cabin with my partner, who does NOT have Elite status yet. Do perks such as CC lounge access, evening cocktail hour, elegant tea, etc. apply to just myself or anyone booked in the cabin with me?

It is my understanding that both of you booked in the same cabin should have Elite perks. Have a great cruise!

No. Neither does the Elite traveler. That perk is reserved for Elite +.

I'm sorry, I should have been more specific.

I am elite plus.

So better question, does non elite traveling in same cabin as elite plus cruiser get free coffee/lattes at cafe al bacio?

The non-Elite guess is allowed to accompany you to all Elite events. My advice is to speak to the Captains Club host on board. They will provide you with a card that allows them to join you for the events. However, the non-Elite person gets the coupons for the level they are at. My parents are elite, I am not. However, when I travel in a cabin with my mom for our Mother Daughter cruises, I have been able to join her.