Join Pete and Judy on their FIRST World Cruise on the Amsterdam

The-Inside-Cabin

Now that you all are experienced with Hong Kong's Ocean Terminal, does anyone know an easier way to board than to lug luggage through whole mall? Thank you in advance for any suggestions.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

No, not obviously. Even tour busses only got a little closer. A driver service may be able to get you closer, but not taxis. Plan on hiking or getting a porter - in advance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As we did a b2b of the same cruise we needed a multiple entry so got it before we left. Very easy if you live near a consulate. We got off in ha long and did a 2 night cruise. Then drove to Hanoi for 3 nights and flew to Saigon. To rejoin the ship.

Visas are so much nicer then in the past. Love my passports.

Have a great time in Vietnam.

We get MSNBC and FOXNEWS, plus NYT website is free. People can stay as informed as they choose. But doing a lot of online reading is harder.

People make passing references to elections as you would expect but that is about it.

The comedian will have a hay day.

Good Morning Vietnam!

Cool and overcast early...,should clear up later

[/img]

If your wife wears ethnic clothing, (and doesn't already have one), she might be interested in getting an Ao Dai.

They are really comfortable, the pants can be used with other tops, and they weigh almost nothing.:D. Mine fits flat in a gallon sized ziplock bag, and I get tons of complements.

If your wife wears ethnic clothing, (and doesn't already have one), she might be interested in getting an Ao Dai.

They are really comfortable, the pants can be used with other tops, and they weigh almost nothing.:D. Mine fits flat in a gallon sized ziplock bag, and I get tons of complements.

Thanks for the tip!

Have a great time in Hoi an (it's not flood season is it? All the families move to the upper levels and then clean the floors as the water levels drop - amazing resilience) hope they still have all the lanterns at night

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Have a great time in Hoi an (it's not flood season is it? All the families move to the upper levels and then clean the floors as the water levels drop - amazing resilience) hope they still have all the lanterns at night

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Not flood season

O.K. But what is an Ao Dai??? Sounds like it might be good for Florida.

O.K. But what is an Ao Dai??? Sounds like it might be good for Florida.

It probably would be. Google it for a better idea. It's like a light jacket or shirt style at the top but flows down into panels to your heels or ankles. This can go over breezy pants or skirts. Take a look; you'll love them!

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

It probably would be. Google it for a better idea. It's like a light jacket or shirt style at the top but flows down into panels to your heels or ankles. This can go over breezy pants or skirts. Take a look; you'll love them!

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

71c6778c633dce9afb01b398a08a19b3.jpg