Purse color

Jules59

Hi. I did a search, but did't come up with anything. I was wondering which purses to take on our cruise coming up this weekend. I have a large brown purse to take on the plane and other places when I feel the need for it. A black clutch for evenings. Question on the 3rd purse. I have a medium black one that I like, but would really like the robins egg blue that I have. Is the blue one out of place for this time in the winter? Thanks for your help.

would really like the robins egg blue that I have. Is the blue one out of place for this time in the winter? Thanks for your help.

Where are you cruising? Dress for where you are. If you'll be in the Caribbean, the brown & black might be too "heavy" visually. (Probably not a black clutch for evening, but during the day - match what you plan to wear). If you're going to be in a warm climate, the blue will probably be lovely.

Empty purses don't really weigh that much, do they? Can you take them all and decide later? Just a suggestion.

Do you always carry a purse onboard ship, like during the day? When I am cruising I find purses to be somewhat annoying and in fact, almost unnecessary during the day. On formal nights, I do use a black clutch to carry my comb, lip gloss, mints, and ship's card, but otherwise I don't bother.

Hi. I did a search, but did't come up with anything. I was wondering which purses to take on our cruise coming up this weekend. I have a large brown purse to take on the plane and other places when I feel the need for it. A black clutch for evenings. Question on the 3rd purse. I have a medium black one that I like, but would really like the robins egg blue that I have. Is the blue one out of place for this time in the winter? Thanks for your help.

If anything, Robin's Egg Blue is a wonderful winter color, and with tropical clothing can hold its own. What type of handbag is it-- hobo, satchel, cross-body, bucket…? I would think unless its "luxury special" item (meaning you can already picture yourself with it on your trip) just stick to your big travel handbag and the small clutch. (And leave your wallet at home-- use the clutch as your wallet-- one less item to bring along.)