Celebrity Constellation

Harborgirl246

Just ask the cabin attendant to replace it. If it happens again then call housekeeping.

I am letting it go. It was just the one towel.

Having a great cruise, but the dining this cruise is a disappointment as compared to my recent Silhouette and Equinox.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am letting it go. It was just the one towel.

Having a great cruise, but the dining this cruise is a disappointment as compared to my recent Silhouette and Equinox.

Sorry to hear that dining isn't what you expected. Both food and service in the dining room was outstanding on Constellation in November 2015. Hope it improves for you.

Sorry your hand towel was not up to standards. I am sure that would ruin any cruise to any destination, because the hand towel is head and shoulders more important than any sights you might see or places that you might visit or people that you might meet.

Sorry your hand towel was not up to standards. I am sure that would ruin any cruise to any destination, because the hand towel is head and shoulders more important than any sights you might see or places that you might visit or people that you might meet.

Yeesh. No need to be nasty. The OP never said it ruined anything.

It would have taken more effort to write a report and take a picture of the towel than it would have to contact the steward and get it changed.

If this is the only complaint about a cruise then it must have been pretty good.

Oh boy, not something anyone wants to see. I'm not sure that complaining is the term I'd use but I think you should mention, for two reason.

1. The staff don't know when things are below the standards they want to maintain if feedback isn't given.

2. If this is something that bothered you, I'm sure you'll feel better my mentioning it in a kind way.

I really hope your dining experience improves. We were on Constellation last March and food was excellent--- we are headed again with them this March.

Have a great trip

PK

Yeesh. No need to be nasty. The OP never said it ruined anything.
Yeah, I am very sorry about that. I was abnormally happy after drinking martinis and watching the Bachelor with the wife (that's our deal - I'll join her in watching provided I drink a couple of martinis during the show).

I should not have taken it out on the OP. It really was a crummy hand towel.

Sorry.

Yeah, I am very sorry about that. I was abnormally happy after drinking martinis and watching the Bachelor with the wife (that's our deal - I'll join her in watching provided I drink a couple of martinis during the show).

I should not have taken it out on the OP. It really was a crummy hand towel.

Sorry.

As I posted, I let this go days ago. I do have a balcony cabin not that it matters. Sorry to have provoked such snide comments. Hope the host will delete the discussion!