Exclusive Interview with Anthem Passenger (co-worker)

discjoker

I work at a radio station in Boston and my co-worker was on Anthem Of The Seas. He was back to work today and I conducted an interview to get some first hand insight on how things were on board. It is light-hearted and mostly a positive take. Link to story/interview below.

http://myradio929.com/2016/02/12/exclusive-interview-with-radio-92-9-employee-who-was-on-doomed-cruise-ship/

I work at a radio station in Boston and my co-worker was on Anthem Of The Seas. He was back to work today and I conducted an interview to get some first hand insight on how things were on board. It is light-hearted and mostly a positive take. Link to story/interview below.

http://myradio929.com/2016/02/12/exclusive-interview-with-radio-92-9-employee-who-was-on-doomed-cruise-ship/

That was fun. Thanks!

Great interview. I belive him. I was on a crazy rough cruise- my first one- and i laugh at it now, never really was concerned then again, i had faith in the Captain and our travel agent, who had sailed many cruises prior. Some on our cruise complained and will never set foot on one again. My sister was very seasick from it, and yet she boards her 5th cruise tomorrow. A positive glass half full attitude goes a long way. Plus they got free wifi, mini bar and a free cruise and half off the next one. Not bad! I just got a $10 REFUND ON A MISSED PORT!