Linking reservations

Yes, call the main number. Hit the "prompt" number that says.."already have a cruise booked". You have to have the other parties booking number to link everything.

You can also do this on you RCCL page.

Thanks. Too bad I can't do it online. I am booked through a TA. Thanks for your fast reply

Cindy

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPad met Tapatalk

My TA says she can't link my two reservations (we have 2 cabins for our family of 4, booked as two reservations I guess) because we are signed up for My Time Dining.

Is that true, that you can only link reservations if you have early or late dining?

That seems odd...

And is there anything wrong with leaving them "unlinked"?

My TA says she can't link my two reservations (we have 2 cabins for our family of 4, booked as two reservations I guess) because we are signed up for My Time Dining.

Is that true, that you can only link reservations if you have early or late dining?

That seems odd...

Can you make a reservations for the My Time Dining, if you can, it will ask you if you would like to add another party, you can then add there information.

That seems odd...

Are both Reservations signed up for MTD?

Reservations can only be linked when the same Dining is booked.

However the only Point in linking Reservations is to be seated together and this is mostly for traditional Dining. With MTD it´s mostly irrelevant, as you can request a table at whatever time you make your Reservation or Show up.

Are both Reservations signed up for MTD?

Reservations can only be linked when the same Dining is booked.

However the only Point in linking Reservations is to be seated together and this is mostly for traditional Dining. With MTD it´s mostly irrelevant, as you can request a table at whatever time you make your Reservation or Show up.

It does help me with My Time, if I do-not add another party they give me a table or 2, if I have added another party they give me a table for 4. You are right, everyone have to have the same dining MTD or traditional.

Hi all,

I have a question about linking reservations. I have never called to do that before and I have no idea which number to call. Should I call the general number or call Crown and Anchor? Thanks for your help

Cindy

If you booked directly with Royal, I'd call C&A. Otherwise call your TA.

I was having this same problem. The two other reservations were booked with a different TA than we were, so there seemed to be some miscommunication. I ended up emailing rcldining@rccl.com requesting for the reservations to be linked. I got a response the same day that everything was linked. You can email them whether you have a TA or not.

If you booked directly with Royal, I'd call C&A. Otherwise call your TA.

I booked through a TA in Germany and my German is not that good, so I'd rather make a phonecall in English. I'll just call the international number and see whathappens. Thanks, Bob.

Cindy

I booked through a TA in Germany and my German is not that good, so I'd rather make a phonecall in English. I'll just call the international number and see whathappens. Thanks, Bob.

Cindy

I probably did not phrase my post clearly, but C&A will not usually change things like linking if you are booked with a TA.

Is it possible to email the TA?

I probably did not phrase my post clearly, but C&A will not usually change things like linking if you are booked with a TA.

Is it possible to email the TA?

Yes, I could do that, probably be the easiest thing to do. I am linking 4 reservations, can you tell me if everyone has to get the linking done seperately or is me doing it enough. Thanks a lot, Bob.

Cindy

Yes, I could do that, probably be the easiest thing to do. I am linking 4 reservations, can you tell me if everyone has to get the linking done seperately or is me doing it enough. Thanks a lot, Bob.

Cindy

If all the reservations are hold by the same TA, it can all be done at one time. If any reservations are not held by the same TA, or are direct with Royal, they they would also have to request linking.

If all the reservations are hold by the same TA, it can all be done at one time. If any reservations are not held by the same TA, or are direct with Royal, they they would also have to request linking.

Thanks. They are all booked through Royal, me through a TA. I'll let them know they have to call at their end too. Thanks for the advice.

Cindy

While I´ve been told this in the past my Experience has been different.

It has always been sufficient when one Party requested the linking with all Reservation numbers and names to get the trick done.

Once it is done you can easily check online, as the linked Reservation numbers will Show up there.

I was having this same problem. The two other reservations were booked with a different TA than we were, so there seemed to be some miscommunication. I ended up emailing rcldining@rccl.com requesting for the reservations to be linked. I got a response the same day that everything was linked. You can email them whether you have a TA or not.

My personal experience has been by emailing rcldining@rccl.com. I was linking several reservations, some had used a TA (not the same TA) and others had booked directly with Royal. I sent all the information (reservation numbers complete with the names of the cabin occupants) in for everyone. Within a day or two, I received a confirmation that all were linked. It is important that everyone has already chosen the SAME dining option, before you send the request in.

While I´ve been told this in the past my Experience has been different.

It has always been sufficient when one Party requested the linking with all Reservation numbers and names to get the trick done.

Once it is done you can easily check online, as the linked Reservation numbers will Show up there.

I've also had a similar experience most of the time, but every once in a while I'm told by Royal that all parties have to request linking. It's just typical Royal inconsistency.

I've also had a similar experience most of the time, but every once in a while I'm told by Royal that all parties have to request linking. It's just typical Royal inconsistency.

That is what they told me today. Said other parties had to call in and request dining link also.

RCL can't link a reservation without permission... If you call and give 'permission' to anyone who provides your bk# then everyone else calling only has to provide that and it's no problem. If you're booked with a travel agent then they need to do it.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

I never use TA's because I like control over my res, but on Indy at Halloween, because I was part of a large group, I had to use the TA and they had a special group number. Linking was actually a real chore. My TA could not do it because of the special group number.

But I had to tell my TA to call Royal and make sure my reservation was noted to allow linking. Then my friends had to call and ask to be linked to me for dinner. It took a few days, but was finally done. Their links never showed up in my reservation, but mine showed up in theirs. Gotta love their software systems.

To get our chops reservation done, I had to send an email to rccldining - that was actually very smooth and the woman was very sweet to deal with.

Bottom line - it just might be a question of your friends asking to be linked to your reservation.

Edited by MattInFLL

That seems odd...

We always do My Time Dining and travel with my brother and wife. If we book a cruise on board - that is when we link our reservation. When we book at home, I must request the 2 reservations to be linked and then the RCCL agent calls my brother and asks if it is, "OK". We find it is easier to link our reservations. I cannot find anyway to link from our computer:confused: