Crown Princess review w/ photos - Feb 5-9, 2016

Cuizer2

When is your next live or semi live thread going to be?

This review was not live. My next cruise is in April on the Liberty of the Seas, so my next review will be in the second half of April.

Thanks for the very nice review. I love all of the pictures, both in the thread, and on the remote site. I've only looked at the Sandy Ego album so far, but will check all the others also.

We look forward to enjoying the Crown Princess in a Canada/New England cruise in fall 2017. We've been on the Emerald and Ruby, so the ship should feel like home to us.

Thanks again - and great photography!

Glad you liked it.

Glad you liked it.

Thank you so much for the wonderful pictures! Both my husband and I enjoyed viewing them as we will be on the Crown in July. We were able to snag one of the Aft balcony cabins on the Caribe deck, so we are excited to see the size of the balcony.

Thank you so much for the wonderful pictures! Both my husband and I enjoyed viewing them as we will be on the Crown in July. We were able to snag one of the Aft balcony cabins on the Caribe deck, so we are excited to see the size of the balcony.

I had a side facing balcony. I haven't done a rear facing balcony on Princess yet.

Well done ! It took a lot time and effort to get every venue/location on the ship.....nice memories for u and everyone. Thanks for posting.

It does take some time, but for the most part I enjoy it (posting ALL the pictures gets boring, which is why I've started putting some photos in an album and linking to them.

Thank you for the great review. I really enjoyed the photos and it brought back memories of my wonderful cruise on the Crown Princess. For everyone looking forward to sailing on her you will enjoy this ship.

Smooth sailing to all

Enjoy your cruise

4boysnana

Glad you enjoyed it. :)

I love your review and fabulous pictures! What great motivation you have given me to work hard so I can go on more cruises. :):):)

It is better if you win the lottery. Unfortunately time spent working cuts into the time you could be cruising. :)

• 1 month later...

Thank you for posting so great pictures. My husband and I will be on the Crown for our first cruise in May to Alaska. I will have to show him these pictures this evening after I get home. We are also on the Caribe desk with a Balcony. :)

Deb

• 10 months later...
  • 8 months later...

Just click on the link below. Then click on the left & right arrows below the photograph on the right, or click on the photograph to the right to see a larger image (in some cases, only the vertical images will be larger). Use the left and right arrows to move through the album. If you clicked on the photo, then in the upper right is a double arrow to go full screen and an “X” to exit the slideshow.

https://smugmug.com/Crown-Princess