Emporer of the Seas April 1, 2017

evyg

I took a guess and decided you meant the Explorer of the Seas and looked in the roll call section under Royal Caribbean. There does not seem to be a roll call started for this cruise yet.

You may not realise that you have posted on the Holland America board so I have posted a link to the section where cruises on Royal Caribbean are discussed.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=83

Got an excellent deal, no single supplement, with porthole, leaving April 1, 2017. Travelling single, would like to hook up with other singles.

If you are on Royal's Explorer of the Seas, you can usually find singles events on the Community Bulletin Board, near Guest Services.

I took a guess and decided you meant the Explorer of the Seas and looked in the roll call section under Royal Caribbean. There does not seem to be a roll call started for this cruise yet.

You may not realise that you have posted on the Holland America board so I have posted a link to the section where cruises on Royal Caribbean are discussed.

That is really nice of you, to go to the trouble of taking a look and helping someone who is evidently new to CC and got lost in the forums.

I think they will have trouble finding their roll call until they figure out what ship they are on...and cruise line. EM

I was thinking along the same vein, until I saw the Sail date, then I just figured "I've had". Not the first time.

N Ray H

If you are on Royal's Explorer of the Seas, you can usually find singles events on the Community Bulletin Board, near Guest Services.
It can't be Explorer otS because on Apr 1, 2017 she is at sea between Sydney Australia and New Caledonia.

April 1, 2017..... hmmm. An April Fool's joke over a year early maybe? Or maybe they just got the ship name wrong (and posted on the wrong board) - the OP is from Central Florida, NCL Escape has a seven day Eastern Caribbean leaving Miami on 4/1/2017 and I don't think they have single supplements for certain cabins, do they?? :confused:

Edit: NCL Epic also has a 13 day TA leaving from Port Canaveral on 4/1/2017.... which is closer to the OP's location.

Edited by joepeka

with 5000 others if it Royal. I'll stick with HALs comfortable size.

I thought the OP may have been referring to some new 10,000-passenger RCI ship that I didn't know about. I mean, a name like "Emperor" invokes images of those huge Imperial-class star destroyers in the Star Wars movies.