What are the perks now for a Jr Suite on Harmony?

laurac22

Looking at possibly booking an Accessible Jr Suite on Harmony. Trying to decide if the perks are worth it or not. The extra size of the cabin is not that big a deal, because the standard accessible cabins are large enough. I am more concerned with closet, and other perks:D Also anyone know what the furniture would be like on the balcony? upgraded Loungers? foot rests?

Secondly if we choose not to go with a Jr suite, what regular accessible Ocean view balcony cabin would you choose. Are certain decks better than others, especially taking into account the need of an elevator to get where we are going.

Thanks so much for any suggestions and help!

Your awesome, thanks! Any preference on a deck? I have 9,10,12,and 14 to choose from.

I would avoid 14, as I don't like to be directly under the pool deck. Deck 9 would be nice, so as to have the convenience of Central Park only one deck down.

Five in a Jr. Suite! Wow, that would not be comfortable at all. I thought all JS's were for two only. Must be different on Oasis class.

I've traveled with three in a Junior Suite on the Legend, so I don't think they're limited to two only.

• 2 weeks later...

We're so excited that we've been upgraded from reg balcony room to Jr Suite balcony hump on 6th deck.

This will be our very first time in a suite.

Can ya'll tell us the upgraded perks of this Jr Suite vs reg balcony?

We're Platinum on Carnival, loved the Priority boarding, priority tender & included laundry service.

We're Platinum on RCCL, but that doesn't include priority, nor laundry. So is that included in Jr Suite?

Also, recommend that we move to higher deck, since 6th deck is right over public spaces on 5th deck & across from Schooner Bar?

Thanks,

We're so excited that we've been upgraded from reg balcony room to Jr Suite balcony hump on 6th deck.

We're Platinum on Carnival, loved the Priority boarding, priority tender & included laundry service.

We're Platinum on RCCL, but that doesn't include priority, nor laundry. So is that included in Jr Suite?

Also, recommend that we move to higher deck, since 6th deck is right over public spaces on 5th deck & across from Schooner Bar?

Thanks,

Not trying to be rude, but i believe if you actually read this thread, all of the questions you just asked were already answered. Just scroll up. :D

Check out the new suite perks that will be in place for Harmony:

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/RoyalSuiteClass

The JS would be "Sea Class".

Thanks,

Please see Post #2 above.

There will be a Priority Check-In Line for Platinum C&A Members. If boarding has not begun, you will be directed where to sit.

If boarding has begun you will just follow the crowd onto the ship.

JS guests do not get complimentary laundry.

I have stayed in a Jr suite on deck 6 on both the allure and the oasis. Once on the port side and once starboard. Noise was never an issue. I actually enjoyed the location. Close to all the public areas with the exception of the pool deck. For what it's worth I would not hesitate to book on deck 6 again!

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Thanks,

We had a JS on 6 on Allure right across from the Schooner bar as well, loved the location and no noise issues.

That's just freakin' RUDE!!!

Or not. This is not a long thread. If every single one of your questions is answered in one of the previous posts, why not just read them?

Thank you, Mom!

Simply all I was trying to say as well. Some peoples kids I tell ya :p