This pretty much sums up my myncl.com experience ...

Kfamilycruise

I also found the site extremely user UNfriendly! I did the survey and told them all the quirks I found frustrating then I called and told the agent I was totally frustrated with the site as it was difficult to navigate and doesn't give good info. I got no response except for her to ask me what questions I had and she would answer them! That's when I cruised the internet and came across this site. I joined yesterday and have gotten more info than I did spending 2 weeks on the NCL site!! People here are really friendly and helpful. I really enjoy reading everyones reviews and looking up my questions. Welcome to the site, i'm sure you will find it most helpful!

.... I called and told the agent I was totally frustrated with the site as it was difficult to navigate and doesn't give good info. I got no response except for her to ask me what questions I had and she would answer them!

What were you wanting to hear? It sounds like the agent was being very helpful. Would you have preferred if she said, "I also think the site sucks" and then hung up? I can't understand what issue you could have with the response you received. An agent offered to answer your questions. I'm sorry you think that's bad.

What were you wanting to hear? It sounds like the agent was being very helpful. Would you have preferred if she said, "I also think the site sucks" and then hung up? I can't understand what issue you could have with the response you received. An agent offered to answer your questions. I'm sorry you think that's bad.

My point wasn't that I had a huge issue with the agent, more so that I was frustrated with the site... I do think she was a wee bit "cold" in her response, and would've been more professional to at least reply with "i'm sorry you are having trouble on our site, i'd be more than happy to help you..." OR "Thank you for the feedback, I will pass it on the administration." ETC... I guess I was just expecting a more professional answer.Her response was not rude, she simply said, "what questions do you have and i'll answer them." Like I said, she got the job done on her end and SHE was not my issue!! I simply stated that I called to suggest they work on their site! You took my words out of context, I was making the point that their site needs improvement and that I called to suggest it,

The point is that it would've been impractical for me to ask her the 40 or 50 questions I had and therefore was referencing my need to research online to find a more practical way of finding my answers.... Hence, finding this site.

I got that message when trying to look at my excursions a few nights ago (probably should have been sleeping anyway!) And I'm also contantly getting logged out. It's annoying, but l love what Casofilia said- It's just another cross we NCL liking cruisers have to bear! :D

Edited by lunaxmars