Disembarkation Day Drink Package

Hello , if you buy a drink package for the last four days of a cruise , does disembarkation day counts as the last day . Are you allowed to get drinks on this day . Or do the day before counts. I believe they close out the onboard accounts the night before . Thinking of getting drink package but was wondering about this . Thanks for taking the time a answer.

Hello , if you buy a drink package for the last four days of a cruise , does disembarkation day counts as the last day . Are you allowed to get drinks on this day . Or do the day before counts. I believe they close out the onboard accounts the night before . Thinking of getting drink package but was wondering about this . Thanks for taking the time a answer.

You are allowed to get drinks on disembarkation day, your package always includes that day. The problem will be finding an open bar. I'd try Windjammer bar.

• 8 months later...
You are allowed to get drinks on disembarkation day, your package always includes that day. The problem will be finding an open bar. I'd try Windjammer bar.

Hi, there. That is what I'm hoping, as well. Do you know where RCI posts information about this, namely that disembarkation day IS included in the drinks package? Less worried about alcohol than I am about getting my last premium coffee/juice/soda/bottled water. Thank you in advance!

Hi, there. That is what I'm hoping, as well. Do you know where RCI posts information about this, namely that disembarkation day IS included in the drinks package? Less worried about alcohol than I am about getting my last premium coffee/juice/soda/bottled water. Thank you in advance!

Sorry, I've not seen anything posted that specifically mentions disembarkation day.

Definitely able to get coffee/juice/bottled water on disembarkation morning!

The last day of your cruise is really the night before disembarkation. Your accounts are closed at the end of the evening. I don't know the actual time but would think by midnight.

I'm not sure of the time either and I am not sure it is even standard across the fleet. However, there are a lot of people still drinking in bars at midnight on the last evening so I suspect it might be later in the night (or is it earlier in the morning?) that they close out the accounts. I do know that it seems that over our past few cruises if your account is secured with a credit card that it is not closed out until you leave the ship and you can continue to charge to your seapass on the final morning.

Edited by Ocean Boy

The last day of your cruise is really the night before disembarkation. Your accounts are closed at the end of the evening. I don't know the actual time but would think by midnight.

I don't think it's midnight, I've been out late into the last night and I've always been able to make purchases.

I was able to get premium coffee on disembarkation day my last four cruises on the drink package ...

I don't think it's midnight, I've been out late into the last night and I've always been able to make purchases.

You're right, it isn't midnight. On our last cruise, people were still able to buy pictures in the morning, before they left the ship.

I really don't know why some people offer their opinion, when clearly they don't know.;)

Café Promenade on the Adventure will have premium coffee and bottled water.

Your Coke cup should still work in the Freestyle machine on departure day.

Juice will be available in the WJ and MDR.

:)

You're right' date=' it isn't midnight. On our last cruise, people were still able to buy pictures in the morning, before they left the ship.

I really don't know why some people offer their opinion, when clearly they don't know.;)[/quote']

That is rare. On most ships the Photo Gallery is closed on departure morning.

I'm less concerned about WHETHER drinks like cappuccino, fresh squeezed OJ, sodas are available than I am about they're being covered by my drink package. I've variously seen people report on CC that they've been able to get a mimosa on disembarkation day & it was included as part of their unlimited beverage package. The way I see it, if I've paid for 7 days, it should be 7 consecutive 24-hour periods. So if we embark at 5 pm on a Saturday, by all rights we should be entitled to our drinks package until the following Saturday at 5 pm. At a minimum, we ought to have our morning drinks on disembarkation day covered. Whether the cruise line sees it that way is another matter. Otherwise, you'll find me at the bar on the last night of the cruise getting hammered, LOL.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We typically get cappuccino, bottled water, soda- but depending upon how long you are on the ship and what is open, you can get alcohol. But typically the last day is over by 10 AM especially if you disembark early. We do not sit at the bars until midnight- and stop drinking around 9:00 or 10 PM- IMO Still worth it! We board the ship by 11:40 most cruises.

Edited by Cruise a holic

If it is an alcohol package then there would not be anything available on disembarkation day as I'm not aware of any of the bars that are open that morning.

? how do you get the ships with sail dates in your signature?