Boarding Pass - Review Status?

Nezmo

I've never seen that but maybe you are missing information somewhere like your immigration form or your credit card. Double check all your information is there and correct.
Yeah, it's weird. Everything is present and correct. The boarding pass has been available for download and print for some time and still is.

Yeah, it's weird. Everything is present and correct. The boarding pass has been available for download and print for some time and still is.

I'm confused...is the "review status" statement on your boarding pass or in your Cruise Personalizer? And if in your CP, where?

Edited by Astro Flyer

I'm confused...is the "review status" statement on your boarding pass or in your Cruise Personalizer? And if in your CP, where?
In the Cruise Personalizer, Guest Check-In page. Boarding pass is fine.

I called Princess and they did not really give a solid answer. Anyway, the boarding pass itself appears to be okay.

In the Cruise Personalizer, Guest Check-In page. Boarding pass is fine.

I called Princess and they did not really give a solid answer. Anyway, the boarding pass itself appears to be okay.

Thanks for the clarification & checking my cruise in April it also says "review status" but I don't recall if it said that on other cruises or if it's a change.

By clicking on the Boarding Pass link it takes me to many types of useful info about a cruise in addition to being able to print boarding passes & luggage tags. Maybe "review status" is a way to lead passengers to that information to be better prepared for their cruise which based on some of the questions on CC not everyone reads. ;)

Thanks for the clarification & checking my cruise in April it also says "review status" but I don't recall if it said that on other cruises or if it's a change.

By clicking on the Boarding Pass link it takes me to many types of useful info about a cruise in addition to being able to print boarding passes & luggage tags. Maybe "review status" is a way to lead passengers to that information to be better prepared for their cruise which based on some of the questions on CC not everyone reads. ;)

The Princess rep said something similar like it's a prompt to make you check but to be honest, they did not seem too sure themselves. To me it creates some doubt. I bet I'm not the only one.

Try printing your boarding pass, and see if it works. When mine said "review status", it wouldn't let me print the boarding pass. I called, and the rep said it's because I hadn't reported my flight info. I explained we weren't flying, and she took care of it, so I could print the boarding pass. Good luck!

Try printing your boarding pass, and see if it works. When mine said "review status", it wouldn't let me print the boarding pass. I called, and the rep said it's because I hadn't reported my flight info. I explained we weren't flying, and she took care of it, so I could print the boarding pass. Good luck!

Are you sailing from SP & like us are driving to the ship? I wasn't required to remind them that we don't have any flights because we live an hour from the Port of LA. ;)

I just saw Review Status on mine too. I don't want to print my boarding pass, as I still don't have a cabin assignment. This is the first time I have seen that.

Mine still says "review status" and I was able to download my boarding pass to print.

fIRST pEINCESS CRUSIES THIS WEEK. wHAT DOES PREFERRED BOARDERS MEAN?

Passengers who are at the Captain's Circle (repeat passengers) levels of Platinum & Elite plus those sailing in a full suite (not in a minisuite).

Edited by Astro Flyer

Are you sailing from SP & like us are driving to the ship? I wasn't required to remind them that we don't have any flights because we live an hour from the Port of LA. ;)

Mine still says "review status" and I was able to download my boarding pass to print.

Found out why they needed this information. It was in case they had to fly you home on medical evac or in a box....

Ours shows "Review status" too for a cruise next week and everything is printing fine and ready to go. I think the new layout of the CP shows this. If you have a cruise more than 75 days out it says: "Boarding Pass available within 75 days of sailing"

So it's like they had to put some words in that spot, and in true IT fashion picked something utterly confusing.

Found out why they needed this information. It was in case they had to fly you home on medical evac or in a box....

I have that completed & it still says to review it.

I had that information entered AND my flight information, and I still have review status...

I have completed everything & still have that statement although since I can print my boarding passes & luggage tags then I'm not worried. ;)

Maybe eventually it'll be corrected but with website changes there are bound to be a few mistakes that need to be corrected.

We are new to Princess and will be on our first cruise at the end of March. I went into Cruise Personalizer and entered all the info, but couldn't print our boarding passes. I tried to print them and it kept showing Incomplete for flights, even though I had entered the info twice (and it showed up twice in the summary). I finally just called them and the rep asked me for our return flight info (which the web system never asked for), and then we could print Boarding Passes. Not exactly what OP posted but I think it has to do with non-Princess flights, or no flights. Anyway, he fixed it and we were able to print our boarding passes and luggage tags. I think their system is a bit 'buggy' for people who don't book flights thru Princess, but it doesn't appear to be a big deal.

On a related question--where do you go to print that you have Princess transfers? It doesn't show this on our BP, but I do have other emails to show it has been paid (along with grats and an UBD). I guess I will just print those documents and hope for the best!

ML

Edited by NoWhiners

On a related question--where do you go to print that you have Princess transfers? It doesn't show this on our BP, but I do have other emails to show it has been paid (along with grats and an UBD). I guess I will just print those documents and hope for the best!

ML

When I click on the "print boarding pass" option it also shows the Travel Summary & on page 3 of mine there is a section titled:

"Packages & Transfers

If you have purchased Transfers and/or Pre- or Post-Cruise Packages, they will appear here".

I don't have any transfers but if you do you should be able to view them there.

The Princess website is in the process of being modified & for me most changes are better but they still need to correct some problems.

Edited by Astro Flyer

ML

For a transfer to the ship, the BP should have an image of a vehicle near the top of the page. In any event, the Princess reps at the airport will have a list of those with xfers. (At least that image was there in the past when we had Princess xfers.)

For a transfer at the end of the cruise it will not be on the boarding pass, but you will receive a ticket for it (just like a shore excursion ticket) on board the ship.

For a transfer to the ship, the BP should have an image of a vehicle near the top of the page. In any event, the Princess reps at the airport will have a list of those with xfers. (At least that image was there in the past when we had Princess xfers.)

For a transfer at the end of the cruise it will not be on the boarding pass, but you will receive a ticket for it (just like a shore excursion ticket) on board the ship.

caribill

OMG, you are a genius!! We have the little vehicle symbol on our BPs. Thank you for this--so simple yet easy to miss! We will keep an eye out for xfr tix back to the airport when we get to the cabin and get our shorex/other tickets.

As a bonus question--I booked UBD for the last night (DH b'day) and only have one piece of paper to show that. Is there something we can look for in the cabin or do we just print what we have and hope for the best?

Thanks again for this!

ML

PS: I hate being new to a cruise line and not knowing what to do/expect!

my reservations for April also say "Review Status" now when i checked. I haven't printed BPs yet (haven't given credit card info. yet - I s'pose it's ok to do so?

I just took the "review status" to mean: you can review the status of your res. , and make any necessary changes???

I also think it's a bit of a come-on to try to make you book some "packages" or "excursions" etc. $$$ ifyou haven't done so yet????:D