Liberty of the Seas 02-21-16 thru 02-28-16

My wife and I just got off of the Liberty of the Seas. I'm not going to do a full blown review butt thought i would give you a few thoughts.

Cabin- promenade view. It was very nice. We enjoyed watching the activities from our window and we never felt like there was to much noise.

Dining- We did the my time dining and really enjoyed it. Our waiter was Jesus and he was fantastic. We ate at table 270 each night. My least favorite meal was on the 2nd formal night when they served lobster. It was just ok. Butt most nights the food was really good.

The wind jammer was good. Not great butt good. There was always plenty to choose from and it was always fresh. Do yourself a favor and find the bread pudding.

Sorrento's - well its just frozen pizza. Not bad, but nothing to get excited about.

Johhny rockets was fun- but nothing special.

The ship was great and we had a blast. All the shows are worth going to see. My favorite was the ice skating show.

Now hears the deal- i will never go on another cruise that goes to montegobay. Its disgusting. Trash everywhere! I really cant believe the ships port there. Guys its bad. We did the essence of montego bay excursion. Save your money its terrible.

Enough of the bad- it was a great cruise. I hope this helps.

Sorrento's - well its just frozen pizza. Not bad, but nothing to get excited about.

Have to let you know that even though you might think the pizza tastes frozen, it is most definitely not! We have ordered our own pizza with our choice of ingredients on Liberty before...they make it fresh. It is not the best pizza, but it is fresh.

I've read people who also say the rolls/breads are frozen...I can assure you, they are freshly made, on a galley tour I watched them knead and proof the dough.

Edited by BecciBoo