Help. Should i cancel my anthem cruise

It's not too harsh it's rude. But your are obviously one of those nasty people who come on here to criticize instead of help. You are also probably one of those people who go on a cruise and complain about everything. But since the majority of please who posted here have been nice and helpful and not like you we have decided to go. Hopefully we won't be running into you on our sailing.

Tried to multi quote can't seem to get it to work. Thanks for picking on my post just because I said sorry if it sounds harsh. There are many others here that had very similar remarks. Also tried to pull in your other comments to those who pointed out you had 2 threads. Really nice there yourself which is where my comments were coming from, along with being tired of everyone bashing Anthem.

If you go back to the first post I made (from the other thread when there were 2) I said go if you won't be picking on everything. I am on Anthem over the summer, not your sailing, and have no plans on cancelling. I have been on Quantum and looking very much forward to Anthem. Were there some bumps on my sailing yes, but since I am not one to complain about all those little things not holding them against Anthem at all, or the recent events over the past few weeks. I will go with an open mind and have a great time.

Don't bother responding I won't be back. Will move on to those who are honestly looking for help, not just looking for reasons to complain.

Edited by akcruz

Tried to multi quote can't seem to get it to work.

I've found lately you must hit the multi-quote button on all posts you want to add, so all show red, before you hit the quote button.

For myself it use to be you could just hit the quote on the last post of those you wanted included in your post. :confused:

It's not too harsh it's rude. But your are obviously one of those nasty people who come on here to criticize instead of help. You are also probably one of those people who go on a cruise and complain about everything. But since the majority of please who posted here have been nice and helpful and not like you we have decided to go. Hopefully we won't be running into you on our sailing.

Well said OP.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Not "well said". The OP posted. The OP asked for opinions. The OP got opinions. The OP does not get to judge those opinions after the fact.

THAT is rude.

not "well said". The op posted. The op asked for opinions. The op got opinions. The op does not get to judge those opinions after the fact.

That is rude.

like ;)

Edited by robtulipe

Final payment on my June saying on the Anthem of the Seas is due on Friday. I am torn between going and canceling. All of the negative reviews the recent events are leaning me towards canceling. We are both 60 and traveling with other friends who also feel the same way. We have booked our dinner and show times already. A vacation is supposed to be relaxing and I really don't want to be spend my day at guest relations trying to fix things.

Can someone please offer some advice.

NO! Don't cancel! I literally just walked off this ship yesterday -( yes, the norovirus cruise, now listed on the CDC website, but we are heading home 2 days early due to bad weather - the crew in the head to toe garbs with masks didn't instill much confidence as we were leaving the ship ). Neither hubby or I caught the norovirus but like many other passengers became ill with respiratory symptoms a day or two before leaving the ship which I suspect was from strong cleaning products being used to combat the norovirus. That being said, would I go on the Anthem again? In a heartbeat! This ship is visually and technologically amazing. This was our 10th cruise, so we are not new to cruising, but this is the first ship that I can truly say I felt privileged to be on. The decor screams royalty and around every corner there are new things to discover. I still found myself noticing things for the first time on my last day aboard. The food was normal cruise fare with a few of the meals being the best we've ever had on any cruise ship. Staff was pleasant and helpful. The cruise director was quite funny and the entertainment first rate. Two 70...wow, don't even know where to begin there...it's stunning ( but that's what 27 million dollars for one room will get you ). With 4000+ passengers I found it shocking that we could find places where we were nearly alone. I even enjoyed the indoor pool to myself on the first day! Sure, they are still working out a few bugs but that happens on any new cruise ship. I hope this helps. Forget the press and the negative reviews and just go enjoy!

NO! Don't cancel! I literally just walked off this ship yesterday -( yes, the norovirus cruise, now listed on the CDC website, but we are heading home 2 days early due to bad weather - the crew in the head to toe garbs with masks didn't instill much confidence as we were leaving the ship ). Neither hubby or I caught the norovirus but like many other passengers became ill with respiratory symptoms a day or two before leaving the ship which I suspect was from strong cleaning products being used to combat the norovirus. That being said, would I go on the Anthem again? In a heartbeat! This ship is visually and technologically amazing. This was our 10th cruise, so we are not new to cruising, but this is the first ship that I can truly say I felt privileged to be on. The decor screams royalty and around every corner there are new things to discover. I still found myself noticing things for the first time on my last day aboard. The food was normal cruise fare with a few of the meals being the best we've ever had on any cruise ship. Staff was pleasant and helpful. The cruise director was quite funny and the entertainment first rate. Two 70...wow, don't even know where to begin there...it's stunning ( but that's what 27 million dollars for one room will get you ). With 4000+ passengers I found it shocking that we could find places where we were nearly alone. I even enjoyed the indoor pool to myself on the first day! Sure, they are still working out a few bugs but that happens on any new cruise ship. I hope this helps. Forget the press and the negative reviews and just go enjoy!

Thank you for your recent "eyewitness" testimony! ;) :)

Not "well said". The OP posted. The OP asked for opinions. The OP got opinions. The OP does not get to judge those opinions after the fact.

THAT is rude.

Agreed. Don't ask a question if you don't want to hear the answers.

I'm glad OP is going on the trip, but it could have been handled differently.

We're onboard in 5 weeks and cannot wait.

Edited by BND

Final payment on my June saying on the Anthem of the Seas is due on Friday. I am torn between going and canceling. All of the negative reviews the recent events are leaning me towards canceling. We are both 60 and traveling with other friends who also feel the same way. We have booked our dinner and show times already. A vacation is supposed to be relaxing and I really don't want to be spend my day at guest relations trying to fix things.

Yes, do not cancel your cruise because of the negative comments by those who thrive on negativity.

Can someone please offer some advice.

Yes, do not cancel your cruise because of the negative comments by those who thrive on negativity.

I've found lately you must hit the multi-quote button on all posts you want to add, so all show red, before you hit the quote button.

For myself it use to be you could just hit the quote on the last post of those you wanted included in your post. :confused:

Yes I noticed this too.

Espo, we had a great time on November cruise on Anthem. We would hop back on in a flash if work didn't get in the way. Ship is beautiful, some restaurants better than others, but overall loved it.

Enjoy, and good luck to both of us this baseball season. ;)

THAT is rude.

Cancel before the rest of us go is not an opinion it's a rude comment. I asked for feedback from those who had sailed and yes I do get to judge the rude immature comments that were posted by nasty people who have nothing to do all day but make stupid comments on this board. Get a life.

Cancel before the rest of us go is not an opinion it's a rude comment. I asked for feedback from those who had sailed and yes I do get to judge the rude immature comments that were posted by nasty people who have nothing to do all day but make stupid comments on this board. Get a life.

Good luck in life. :rolleyes:

Generally responding rudely to others who you are accusing of being rude makes you the same as them.

I was one who recommended you go on the cruise only if you can go with a positive attitude and you are looking forward to it. Going in with a negative attitude will guarantee a negative outcome. I now believe from your quote above that you may not have a positive attitude.

I understand that you think the response was rude. But you got personal. While I don't condone rude remarks - I certainly do not condone personally attacking someone because you disagree with that they said. That crossed the line.