Exciting deals

timbom

Anyone have any idea why these were not published on Thur. like they usually are for next week.

Looking at buying a last minute cruise and want to check these before I pull the trigger.

Anyone have any idea why these were not published on Thur. like they usually are for next week.

Looking at buying a last minute cruise and want to check these before I pull the trigger.

I googled on Thursday, and they were there. They were also there this morning. They were posted by a travel agency. I hope this helps.

Marie

I googled on Thursday, and they were there. They were also there this morning. They were posted by a travel agency. I hope this helps.

Marie

Hi,

What did you google to find the "exciting deals"?

Thanks

Unbelievable deals for singles on these cruises. Some single supplements as low as 125%. Too bad I have other plans this spring going on a river cruise.:mad:

Wonder what is happening with these low prices? I have never seen such low single supplements. For anyone who travels solo and has the time available, now is the opportunity to book at rock bottom rates.

Unbelievable deals for singles on these cruises. Some single supplements as low as 125%. Too bad I have other plans this spring going on a river cruise.:mad:

Wonder what is happening with these low prices? I have never seen such low single supplements. For anyone who travels solo and has the time available, now is the opportunity to book at rock bottom rates.

The only SS @ 125% is for a TA on the Silhouette. Based on all the cabins they are advertising, there must be TONS of cabins unsold. That is 32 days away. The airfare to get home would probably eat up all the savings!

The only SS @ 125% is for a TA on the Silhouette. Based on all the cabins they are advertising, there must be TONS of cabins unsold. That is 32 days away. The airfare to get home would probably eat up all the savings!

$750 single occupancy for veranda ($250 more for concierge) on the silhouette plus $503 return air from Ams to LAX. In my experience airfare on choice air usually doesn't vary much whether you book early or late. In fact, I have gotten better air deals many times by booking last minute to or from Europe. I have taken several transatlantics solo and usually book late, but never have seen a price this cheap on a TA for a single occupancy balcony cabin.

Exciting Deals are there now. Big one is the transatlantic on the Silhouette, a balcony guarantee is $599 p.p. The 9 day Europe cruise after that is $799 for a balcony guarantee. Return air from Amsterdam is about the same as it was six months ago. Air to Ft. Lauderdale and hotels are really pricey compared to what we paid in December.

• 1 month later...
Just wondering if Exciting Deals pricing ever includes perks such as drinks or OBC? Or are those prices always "cruise only"?

No, cruise only.

When they have an exciting deal, sometimes the corresponding BBB prices are also reduced, just not as low.

I used to get these via email every week, and for quite sometime now, they have stopped. I have searched for a place to register on email to receive these weekly, but have not been able to find a place to do so. Does anyone know if you sign up for weekly notification?

I no longer receive the emails either. But just bookmark the link in post #6 and refer to it weekly. The link is usually updated on Thursday or Friday for the next week's sale, giving you time to "plan". ;)