Can Uber drop you off at port Everglades?

We have a party of five moving to Port Everglades today. I'm thinking it would cost less to take Uber to the port instead of the hotel shuttle. I know there are rules about uber picking you up at the Everglades, but I'm wondering if they can drop you off there. And I know there may be a fee associated but I know an approximate price of that fee? Thank you

We have a party of five moving to Port Everglades today. I'm thinking it would cost less to take Uber to the port instead of the hotel shuttle. I know there are rules about uber picking you up at the Everglades, but I'm wondering if they can drop you off there. And I know there may be a fee associated but I know an approximate price of that fee? Thank you

taxi is easy. Uber is not free and may not be able to accommodate 5 with luggage

Yes they can. We used Uber for drop of at Port Everglades on 3/14. They asked to see our passports, or some form of id at the entry gate, so make sure everyone has them ready.

Edited by jules815

I used Uber in November. It was, I think, soon after they allowed them back. Anyways, my driver didn't speak English. I didn't have a problem with it because I don't like making small talk anyways. But, he didn't have the "U" in the window and he didn't understand what security was saying!! (Although, since it was Florida, I was actually a little surprised nobody in security could speak Spanish.). So, just make sure the "U" is in the window.

Thank you all.

With five and luggage in your group you'll definite have to upgrade to Uber XL or break up the group and use multiple Ubers. When you arrive at the hotel, price it out on the app to see if it's worth it. We didn't use Uber to get to the port but around Fort Lauderdale it was great. I think our highest fare was $7 and there was never more than a 10 minute wait for the car.

As it turns out, some party asked us to ride share a shuttle with them. $20 for the ride. Maybe a little bit more than uber, but not as expensive as the hotel shuttle

A taxi from the Embassy Suites was $10 including a good tip already.