Celebrity Summit Royal Suite post refurbished

clampsa

Thanks Clampsa, been waiting for pics... please post more if you have time... I am in an RS in May. What was your cabin #?

Looks like entire balcony completely covered? Was hoping to lie on one of those loungers and get some sun! lol

Edited by sheilb4

Thanks... cant wait! more pics when you have time....lol

Enjoy your cruise!

I heard they replaced Murano with Tuscan ? Really dont care for italian, (hate garlic :eek:) what is your perception of the change?

Hi - we are in 6133. The deck is covered but I think you still get sun out there :-)

We are in this suite in May, do the loungers on the deck have cushions?

and...

We are a party of 4 adults, 2 daughters in their 20's myself and my sister. I would like the king bed to be split into 2 twins, not sure what the other set up is. Would you happen to know if a bunk pulls down from the ceiling? The daughters are hoping they don't have to share the couch lol

Thanks,

Jodi

We are in this suite in May, do the loungers on the deck have cushions?

and...

We are a party of 4 adults, 2 daughters in their 20's myself and my sister. I would like the king bed to be split into 2 twins, not sure what the other set up is. Would you happen to know if a bunk pulls down from the ceiling? The daughters are hoping they don't have to share the couch lol

Thanks,

Jodi

No bunk pull down. Ask the butler to bring in a rollaway bed. Other than this, I'm afraid the only other option is sharing the sofa sleeper.

And, yes, the bed in the bedroom can be split into two twins.

No bunk pull down. Ask the butler to bring in a rollaway bed. Other than this, I'm afraid the only other option is sharing the sofa sleeper.

And, yes, the bed in the bedroom can be split into two twins.

Thanks for the quick response...I was hoping Celebrity RS was like Princess, in their suites they have a pull down bunk.

Edited by JRA1708

[ATTACH]380903[/ATTACH][ATTACH]380904[/ATTACH][ATTACH]380905[/ATTACH][ATTACH]380906[/ATTACH][ATTACH]380907[/ATTACH][ATTACH]380908[/ATTACH][ATTACH]380909[/ATTACH]

Enjoy!!

Did the shower get new tile? It looks like the same shower doors as before. Thanks!

• 7 months later...