All booked.

daiB

Had the phone call an hour ago, from my TA, all my 17/18 cruises booked and cabins etc. confirmed.

Happy Days

Gan Canny

Dai

Carry on Cruising

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Well done Dai :)

I've got to wait another week until my b2b is confirmed on Ventura for September 2017.

I'm looking to book adjoining cabins as we're taking Mum & Dad as a surprise for their Golden Wedding Anniversary which is in March.

Joan

Had the phone call an hour ago, from my TA, all my 17/18 cruises booked and cabins etc. confirmed.

Happy Days

Gan Canny

Dai

So have we, booked direct with P&O and got what we wanted - Yessss

Dai, are you doing the round trip to Caribbean again in 2018 on Ventura?

Bal

Happy Days

Gan Canny

Dai

So have we, booked direct with P&O and got what we wanted - Yessss

Dai, are you doing the round trip to Caribbean again in 2018 on Ventura?

Bal

How did you guess. Yes we are. :) :) :)

OK Dai - am I jealous to hear this??? Too true I am. Lucky thing :)

Where are you off to?

Perhaps you can help console me on the Iceland cruise in June with a G&T????

Just one?

I shall tell all in June. :)

How did you guess. Yes we are. :)

See you in the Epicurean :):):)

:)

Had a call from our agent about 10 am to say we have got the cabin we wanted for Aurora's Circumnavigation of South America in January 2018. Longest cruise we will have done - a long time to wait but very exciting!

Today is the first 'normal' day I've had for ages as work has been madly busy. I haven't even looked at brochures. Having said that I can't feel like booking another cruise (with any line) until the September one is done. Think I'm going to do last minute in 2017. Glad you've got what you wanted Dai [emoji106]🏼

Had a call from our agent about 10 am to say we have got the cabin we wanted for Aurora's Circumnavigation of South America in January 2018. Longest cruise we will have done - a long time to wait but very exciting!

We too are booked for this and there's already a Roll Call started. Hope you'll be joining Annieuk?

Like you this is the longest cruise we've ever taken and have decided to really go for it as we've added a B2B for the following Northern Lights cruise!

Having said that I can't feel like booking another cruise (with any line) until the September one is done. Think I'm going to do last minute in 2017. Glad you've got what you wanted Dai [emoji106]🏼

We feel a bit like you Florry...we are trying Oriana in May, (havent been on her before) and a River cruise in the Autumn which we have no idea whether it will be our "thing" or not - should be a totally different experience.

As we are retired I think we will just keep an eye on a few cruises that take our fancy and book one much much closer to sailing date.

Glad you have got what you wanted Dai - and will be very interested to hear in due course how your Princess cruise compares with P & O - I know we can rely on you to give a good factual review!:)

I'm looking at a Princess cruise end of August next year but their prices are twice the price of P&O at the moment. I've been monitoring the same cruise this year and it does go down to a much more reasonable price . Unlike P&O you can still choose the cabin even though the price has gone down. Hopefully it will work out for us!

Edited by P&O SUE