The FIRST Bon Voyage for the Koningsdam -her PREMIER voyage - Apr. 8th, 2016

kazu

Thanks Everyone :)

Wishing all my Fellow Koningsdam Cruisers safe travels to Italy!!

Tom and I will fly out on a 7:10 flight Wednesday morning.

Yes I will be doing a Live From :D I plan to post frequently starting from McCarran Airport prior to boarding and evening maybe a time or two from the flight since we have free Wifi on the plane;)

We are staying a night pre cruise in Rome and next Thursday night will be meeting up for dinner with some of the HAL employees who were on the pre- shake down cruise that boards tomorrow.

Still working today, as well as I have to work on Monday and Tuesday but Tom starts vacation this evening. I will be starting to pack this weekend..... the Cats are going to be upset :eek:

Thanks everyone [emoji3]

I agree with Lisa, it's time to start packing.

I don't open the suitcases too soon, because my cats will also want to help me pack by climbing in to take a nap [emoji3]

Safe travels to all. I leave Philadelphia at 6:25 pm Weds

Pray that American is not canceling the flight and the weather god is in a good mood[emoji3]

One week from now we will all have had our 1st dinner onboard[emoji3]

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Thanks Everyone :)

Wishing all my Fellow Koningsdam Cruisers safe travels to Italy!!

Tom and I will fly out on a 7:10 flight Wednesday morning.

Yes I will be doing a Live From :D I plan to post frequently starting from McCarran Airport prior to boarding and evening maybe a time or two from the flight since we have free Wifi on the plane;)

We are staying a night pre cruise in Rome and next Thursday night will be meeting up for dinner with some of the HAL employees who were on the pre- shake down cruise that boards tomorrow.

Still working today, as well as I have to work on Monday and Tuesday but Tom starts vacation this evening. I will be starting to pack this weekend..... the Cats are going to be upset :eek:

So excited! May I made a request? Would you mind photographing if possible the Dutch Cafe, NY Pizzeria and Deli menu boards? :)

I'm on this sailing on April 8th too with a few days in Cinque Terre beforehand. I'm sat at home now waiting for my Hubby to come home from work (he's been gone since mid January) and I do wish he'd hurry up because I want to start packing ..I can't reach the suitcases :D

We fly out on Tuesday morning from London to Genoa ...

I

I would be ever so happy for you "K" newbies if I wasn't hating on you!:D

Please keep the plumbing in good order until my october sailing.

Looking forward to all the "ins and outs" of this new ship especially the dining. I am really interested in how the Culinary arts center works out!

Please give us your take even the details.....woo hoo for you!!!