Another Example

Hi:

I'm sure that several of you think that I am overly critical of Regent's website! But, this morning , I checked how the new Regent pricing changed for my booked cruises. WHOA, our 2017 Explorer 24-day cruise from Miami to Venice went up in price by $5,000 per person. Unbelievable until I remembered my distrust of the web site - a check of each of the 2 parts of the BTB showed a much, much smaller increase. Now, I'll watch how long it takes them to correct their errant pricing.

Hi Deepfreeze,

Do all the prices automatically increase April 1st?. I am just about to check our booked cruise for this year, but for some reason I seem to recal brochures always pointing out prices will increase on this date? You will be pleased you have booked well in advance for the cruise. Jean.

Hi:

I'm sure that several of you think that I am overly critical of Regent's website! But, this morning , I checked how the new Regent pricing changed for my booked cruises. WHOA, our 2017 Explorer 24-day cruise from Miami to Venice went up in price by $5,000 per person. Unbelievable until I remembered my distrust of the web site - a check of each of the 2 parts of the BTB showed a much, much smaller increase. Now, I'll watch how long it takes them to correct their errant pricing.

Bangkok to Istanbul is also more expensive than the sum of Bangkok to Abu Dhabi and Abu Dhabi to Istanbul. I would have thought this would have been fixed in last three days.

And I'm sure that everyone that noticed pricing errors on rssc.com took a few seconds to let the webmaster know that there were mistakes online? It's the nice thing to do...

Duly noted. :) Pricing will be corrected shortly - apologies for the inconvenience.

Don't want to minimize the challenges that some folks have noted with pricing or checking cabin availability on the website, but I have been very impressed with the experience on the website post-booking. It has been five years since our last Regent cruise and the experience feels like it has come light years to me. We just recently completed the dining reservations for our upcoming cruise this summer and it was seamless. Same experience when we booked excursions last fall. Everything available at 12:01 EST on the promised date. I really like the online itinerary by day that shows the time(s) of your booked excursions and dining reservations each day.

Note to Mike Moore (or whoever):

I noticed a problem with the August 29, 2017 sailing of the Voyager on the website. Thought I'd help out and send a message so you could fix it...and after filling out the contact form and clicking Submit, I received:

Access Denied

You don't have permission to access "http://www.rssc.com/about/contact/" on this server.

Reference #18.57f1cb8.1460144099.1058e59f

I'm usually a patient person, I didn't even complain when I was saving potential trips to my profile and I had to log into my account every time...but when I take time to try and notify you about a discrepancy on the website and I get kicked out like that? Unacceptable. I tried to help with the website bashing and end up chiming in...