Funny advice for a first time cruiser!!

J P

when the line is long at the pool bar, simply gaze out to sea and say to no one in particular, "are those whales?"

then

a) place bar order if you can get bartenders attention who may have run to side of ship with everyone else to look for whales

b) at dinner try to keep straight face when you overhear conversations: "did you see the whales today?"

Edited by Capt_BJ

There was a thread that I read prior to our first cruise about what people leave behind in the cabin. Sure enough, when we checked under the bed, behind the sofa, behind drawers...we found silly little tokens left behind. Nothing really crazy, but good for some giggles.

If you can find the thread, so people have found dorm crazy stuff!

There was a thread that I read prior to our first cruise about what people leave behind in the cabin. Sure enough, when we checked under the bed, behind the sofa, behind drawers...we found silly little tokens left behind. Nothing really crazy, but good for some giggles.

If you can find the thread, so people have found dorm crazy stuff!

I remember that one time we found a red, lacy bra alongside the life jackets :eek:

When the time finally comes and you board the ship, and the cabins are ready

so you get to see your very first cabin..... :) take a moment to to see if your cabin is port or starboard, and which direction is forward or aft.

Our first cruise I was turned around for most of it. :D

Don't take off your bathing suit to shower by the pool (solarium pools on RCL) -- those are clear glass showers folks! Watched a woman one day step in and take off her bathing suit. :D

Be careful what you do on your balcony-there are often cameras and you might not want an audience!;)

LOL I must remember to inform my SO of this- we have a balcony cabin for our upcoming cruise and he is very keen to have some ahem... "fun" on said balcony :D :p:eek:

Beware of taking all the items often listed on those "packing list of extra things you need to take" or you won't have any room left for your clothes. :D

Lol, my first cruise is this coming September. I have thought the same thing numerous times about the "extras." I visualize my suitcase full of clips, shoe hanger, flashlight, magnets, power strip, alarm clock, bungie cord...........

:D :) :rolleyes: :confused: :eek:

when the line is long at the pool bar, simply gaze out to sea and say to no one in particular, "are those whales?"

then

a) place bar order if you can get bartenders attention who may have run to side of ship with everyone else to look for whales

b) at dinner try to keep straight face when you overhear conversations: "did you see the whales today?"

I literally had a LOL moment. :):)

Embarkation--Do not pack your travel documents in the bag you give to the porter.

Debarkation--Do not put your purse in the trunk of your car when exiting the parking lot. Most ports want payment as you exit.

Edited by SadieN

Lol, my first cruise is this coming September. I have thought the same thing numerous times about the "extras." I visualize my suitcase full of clips, shoe hanger, flashlight, magnets, power strip, alarm clock, bungie cord...........

:D :) :rolleyes: :confused: :eek:

Packing that lot sounds like you want to be ready mend the ship - they have crew to do that you know...;)