Help--picture of c&a discounts on drink package

Someone recently posted a picture of the beverage package on board sheet that showed the discounts for each c&a level. Can someone help me find that picture? It was posted within the last week. Thanks

The Brilliance has already discontinued the program. Supposedly the entire program has been discontinued, but I only have verification from BR.

The Brilliance has already discontinued the program. Supposedly the entire program has been discontinued, but I only have verification from BR.

Did our friend that just got off the BR yesterday drink too much and they had to stop it?:p

PS That was the fastest now you see it now you don't program ever!!

Edited by molly361

But the picture showed

PC 50% off

D+ 40% off

D 30% off

I don't remember if it kept going. ;)

That's a shame if it does go away. We just got 30% off on adventure and 40% off on the jewel in March. Looks like celebrity will be more appealing to us.

Someone posted a copy of the sheet that is used on board when buying the packages and on the bottom of the slip the c&a discounts were listed. I am trying to find that picture. Thanks

It wasn't an option for Freedom in March or Enchantment in April. Well, at least no one I spoke with knew about it.

As D+ I already get 3 1/2 of free drinks every day. Seems sufficient ...

I'm a D+ too and understand the 3 drinks loaded onto the SeaPass pp...but don't understand your additional 1/2 :confused:

Someone posted a copy of the sheet that is used on board when buying the packages and on the bottom of the slip the c&a discounts were listed. I am trying to find that picture. Thanks

I know that. But if you were reading that thread, then you also know that the poster WITHDREW the photo for good reason.

I am passing along to you the information. I am also telling you that it was discontinued on the Brilliance, and supposedly on all ships.

That's it.

I'm a D+ too and understand the 3 drinks loaded onto the SeaPass pp...but don't understand your additional 1/2 :confused:

S/he omitted the word "hours". S/he was referring to the time of free drinks, not the number. :)