The preview and LIVE from Oasis of the Seas, sailing May 7th!

Would really love to see pictures of your friends JS as we have one when cruising in September. Also can you tell me if there is a lounge chair in the balcony of the JS. Really would appreicate it. :)

Radtech :D

So we chose poorly and went to the suite reception instead of the meet & mingle. Been trying to spot some pink boas! I'm doing a review on Twitter from one of the star class suites, but if you walk around deck 16 and see 2 people sitting in the balcony wth the hot tub, yell up to us. I'll give you 2 guesses at the names! We'd love to meet you all!

Hi, I wonder if you will be reporting about the new suite benefits on here? I'm really interested in your opinion as we will be in a SL suite (17 deck) in Aug. Enjoy you trip!

Hi Chris - Thanks for taking us along & love your photos!

Can I ask you a favor re the drink packages. We sail Lady O in July & RCCL is showing a 20% discount on the premium package. However the price is only $2.00 less than we saw it for last week & what we paid onboard last July. They claim they raised the onboard premium price from its original $49 plus 18%.

Would love a first hand update.......Many on the boards are questioning RCCL's math too with this so called 20%.

Many thanks & have a wonderful day at sea!

I saw the same prices too for my July cruise yesterday. The typical Royal so called sales....inflated prices then make offers for sales. Somehow their math never really works!:rolleyes:

Love Central Park

f5c9299a35b325e3ff31120056cdf473.jpg

52daedb32e7930a8f75600463c43ae64.jpg

7635101dafb49e21e0c54e6280ec2929.jpg

5a0c31bc76a0f60bf515cdcd7dd9bed8.jpg

2fb8cdf6d3bfce9971459fa2655ec7cb.jpg

Sent from my LG G5 using Tapatalk

Really enjoying the Live posting from the Oasis. Thanks for posting the photos above. This will be my front porch view (aka balcony) for a whole week in less than 12 days.The fixture in the middle of photo #3. Is that the top of the Tides bar?

Edited by sjcruiser

Really enjoying the Live posting from the Oasis. Thanks for posting the photos above. This will be my front porch view (aka balcony) for a whole week in less than 12 days.The fixture in the middle of photo #3. Is that the top of the Tides bar?

Yes it is :)

Hi Chris! If you have time can you answer the below?

What is the cost in the candy store and what all do they have? Is the carosol free to ride? What about scoops ice cream? What is on the menu and prices? (This is not s Ben and jerrys right? )

Can kids eat at chops? Or 150 restaurant? Thanks!!

Hi Chris! If you have time can you answer the below?

What is the cost in the candy store and what all do they have? Is the carosol free to ride? What about scoops ice cream? What is on the menu and prices? (This is not s Ben and jerrys right? )

Can kids eat at chops? Or 150 restaurant? Thanks!!

Kids can eat in Chops and 150 Central Park. The carousel is free to ride. I will find out the rest for you tomorrow