Room Service

twin123185

It may depend on what ship. I noticed on the Koningsdam last week it was a limited menu ( for evenings) and some of the options included an extra charge.

That was the Room Service menu; you can also order from the dining room menu to be delivered to your cabin (you have to order within a time window after the dining room opens).

On the Oosterdam and Massdam we had a MDR menu delivered to our cabin each day and ordered at time requested. They asked about delivery time or in some cases just said it will take 45min to 1 hour, which was fine with us. We really enjoyed this after a day in port shopping, sightseeing, etc.

• 6 months later...

I'm going to miss the tuna melt. Before prefabricated sandwiches, you could get them in Lido and thru room service. In some ways the new room service menu is rather odd, as far as what they selected to put on it and the items you have to pay for.

Roz

I'm going to miss the tuna melt. Before prefabricated sandwiches, you could get them in Lido and thru room service. In some ways the new room service menu is rather odd, as far as what they selected to put on it and the items you have to pay for.

Roz

Really! Have to pay for a burger? Oh well, things change I suppose.

Roz

I always order the Tuna Melts as well! Sure will miss them.

No more late-night burgers, except if you pay? :eek::eek:

I also noticed those yummy thai rolls aren't on the menu anymore... That's a big step in the wrong way for me, I really, really liked them :(

Little question regarding that, will the burgers at the Dive-In itself still be free when you go collect them yourself?

Edited by headhunterke

No more late-night burgers, except if you pay? :eek::eek:

I also noticed those yummy thai rolls aren't on the menu anymore... That's a big step in the wrong way for me, I really, really liked them :(

Little question regarding that, will the burgers at the Dive-In itself still be free when you go collect them yourself?

Yes, but the dive in isn't open very late.

Yes, but the dive in isn't open very late.

But it appears that, according to the new room service menu, the "Dive In" items are available for 24 hours (?). Must make them in the room service galley after hours....?:confused: