a new suite "perk" - no more mailed luggage tags

• 1 month later...

Got them for our May cruise..not for this next one. No more for Pinnacles, only if GS or higher. Wonder when they'll gives us the old blue card back??? What can we do to protest? Letter writing sure doesn;t do any good!

Got them for our May cruise..not for this next one. No more for Pinnacles, only if GS or higher. Wonder when they'll gives us the old blue card back??? What can we do to protest? Letter writing sure doesn;t do any good!

I thought the free mailed luggage tags had ended for suite guests too.:confused:

I thought the free mailed luggage tags had ended for suite guests too.:confused:

After following this thread I thought I would not get them anymore so I ordered the holders from Amazon but much to my surprise when I went to check in for my August cruise on Enchantment the option to order was still there! I got them in the mail Saturday!

After following this thread I thought I would not get them anymore so I ordered the holders from Amazon but much to my surprise when I went to check in for my August cruise on Enchantment the option to order was still there! I got them in the mail Saturday!

Odd, others are reporting not being able to order them. Maybe Royal has different cur off dates for different ships.

Odd, others are reporting not being able to order them. Maybe Royal has different cur off dates for different ships.

I'm waiting to see if I can order them for Allure in 60 days or so, but cruise documents are not yet ready. I figured I'd be printing them, but maybe not after all.:)

Edited by A&L_Ont

If Royal was really smart, they would sell the luggage tag holders on the same web page that we download the printable luggage tags.

I like it, smart thinking , you guys must be in business.

S/he said that s/he ordered them.

No mention of receiving them.

;) :D

S/he said that s/he ordered them.

No mention of receiving them.

;) :D

Good point MM. We do have our tag holders from our last Princess cruise collecting dust, so they might just have a use again.:)

Edited by A&L_Ont

If RCL didn't send tags not Asked for they would have saved money.:rolleyes:

We would be on a few B2Bs,.........Ask for one set for the first cruise and get home to find more sets in the mail? Total waste of postage and producing them.

I'm kind of bummed that they won't be mailing them. After 14 cruises, it's my first in a grand suite and even though it's minor, I was looking forward to receiving them.

Guess I'll need to pull out the plastic holders I've used many times. And for the poster who said they'd use their Princess holders, they're different sizes than Royal Caribbean. I have holders for both lines.

I have been on several Roll Calls where I would see long long threads about whether or not people have received their luggage tags. There seemed to be a lot of angst over it. I could never figure out what the heck they were talking about. Luggage tags in the mail? What? I thought you just printed them off of your edocs and folded and stapled them to your bag the morning of your cruise. I don't get the big deal about it.