BOGO 60% off and $100 off

Just booked spring break for a crazy amazing price for a 7 day western cruise a week before the standard spring break. I got the 60% off a second person with an extra 100 off credit. This same cruise I looked at a month back and couldn't afford. Sweet!!

I just tried to do the free double upgrade on Anthem of The Seas, interior to a balcony, and it would cost us $500 more for the two of us, so, needless to say this is not a "sale" for us! We booked this cruise back in October on another cruise, and have called Royal each sale since then, and all have been priced higher, guess we will stay where we are. Congrats to those who are able to get a deal! Maybe we'll just have to add on another cruise lol!

The nice thing about this sale is the dollar off value is the same for every cabin category...so interior cabins get the same $100 off as Suites. For the 23 Dec. Navigator Christmas+New Year's cruise, it is a $200 across-the-board discount.

Congrats on your great deal. Does anyone know when this promo ends?

BOGO60 ends June 6th.

The BOGO60 ends June 6th but the extra "up to $200 off" offer only runs May 5th to May 10th.

MAY INSTANT SAVINGS OFFER DETAILS:

Booking Window: May 5 – 10, 2016

Sailing Window: All sailings departing on or after June 5, 2016, excluding China departures.

Offer includes up to $200 off per stateroom

3-5N Cruises – $50 off

6-9N Cruises – $100 off

10+N Cruises – $200 Off

And, of course, the T&C states "Dollars off is not combinable with Crown & Anchor discounts or rates or shareholder benefits." :mad:

Edited to add, the $ off is per cabin BUT is applied half to base fare of 1st and 2nd passenger BEFORE taking the 60% off 2nd passenger. So the total actual savings will not equal the full $ off. Still, if you are not entitled to a C&A balcony discount, you might save some extra $ on your cruise depending upon what offers you're booked under.

~ Judy

Edited by FloridaPalms

Good to know when sale ends. Planning on booking a couple of cruises at the end of the month on board.

It is a risk to wait as price can change on you without notice even during a sale. If the price looks good, book now to lock in to rate. You can then cancel and rebook the cruise if you get a better deal onboard assuming you haven't passed the final payment date.

Edited by sfaaa

It is a risk to wait as price can change on you without notice even during a sale. If the price looks good, book now to lock in to rate. You can then cancel and rebook the cruise if you get a better deal onboard assuming you haven't passed the final payment date.

True words! I called in to get the better rate and from the time I called to the time they answered the rate had changed, going up by $120.

The BOGO60 ends June 6th but the extra "up to $200 off" offer only runs May 5th to May 10th.

MAY INSTANT SAVINGS OFFER DETAILS:

Booking Window: May 5 – 10, 2016

Sailing Window: All sailings departing on or after June 5, 2016, excluding China departures.

Offer includes up to $200 off per stateroom

3-5N Cruises – $50 off

6-9N Cruises – $100 off

10+N Cruises – $200 Off

And, of course, the T&C states "Dollars off is not combinable with Crown & Anchor discounts or rates or shareholder benefits." :mad:

Edited to add, the $ off is per cabin BUT is applied half to base fare of 1st and 2nd passenger BEFORE taking the 60% off 2nd passenger. So the total actual savings will not equal the full $ off. Still, if you are not entitled to a C&A balcony discount, you might save some extra $ on your cruise depending upon what offers you're booked under.

~ Judy

Thank you!!!

Our JS on Granduer (12 night) is $3000 more??!!! How is that even possible??!!!

Did you book that cruise very early? Several of our JS bookings are much higher than when we first booked too.

I got C&A discount yesterday saved the $100. I would call back to C&A according to the terms & conditions it is combinable.

http://loyaltoyoualways.com/service/bogo60/

That is the BOGO 60% which IS combinable. Here are the terms for the additional $$ off stating in the fine print that it is not combinable with C and A discounts

http://loyaltoyoualways.com/service/instantsavings/