stateroom no longer visible on myncl

So for the longest time I have been checking myncl to see if my gty mini has been assigned yet. Under vacation summary it would always just tell me gty mini. Now the past week when I log in there isn't a stateroom showing at all. Even when I scroll to the bottom to see the type of stateroom it's gone. My edocs just say gty deck 0. I'm 20 days out now. Anyone else having the same issue of not seeing your stateroom? Something to worry about or a glitch? I didn't think much of it but it has been a week since it happened.

So for the longest time I have been checking myncl to see if my gty mini has been assigned yet. Under vacation summary it would always just tell me gty mini. Now the past week when I log in there isn't a stateroom showing at all. Even when I scroll to the bottom to see the type of stateroom it's gone. My edocs just say gty deck 0. I'm 20 days out now. Anyone else having the same issue of not seeing your stateroom? Something to worry about or a glitch? I didn't think much of it but it has been a week since it happened.

Mine isn't showing either and quite a few others have reported that their cabin has disappeared including people who chose an allocated cabin number, hopefully the glitch is fixed soon

Mine isn't showing either and quite a few others have reported that their cabin has disappeared including people who chose an allocated cabin number, hopefully the glitch is fixed soon

We dont sail till September and just checked my account and the cabin we booked is now not showing either.

Our booked cabin (not a gty) for next January is not showing either. Clearly NCL.com is having a brain meltdown today. I just hope that the error is confined to that piece of NCL's web site and the cabins aren't released into inventory. :rolleyes:

Yes, for our September cruise our H4 cabin is missing also.

At first I thought it had something to do with my paying the balance off...but guess not. Just a glitch on ncl.

That thought did cross my mind. What a potential mess. Did see my payment showed complete though. Not too worried. I keep EVERY e-mail. I even had NCL reconfirm my SDP dining package. Some are now 3 meals instead of the 4 when we booked in September. As often as they change promotions I believe its good to keep track of those things. The number of meals is not stated in your vacation summary. Only that you have it. Gerry

Our booked cabin (not a gty) for next January is not showing either. Clearly NCL.com is having a brain meltdown today. I just hope that the error is confined to that piece of NCL's web site and the cabins aren't released into inventory. :rolleyes:
Edited by buckeye rob

I have been having problems with MyNCL for a couple of days now. I have B2B cruises in December and and when I try to open the that reservation it just tells me there's an error. However I have a single booking for December 17 and I can open that one ok.

If I'm still having the problem in a couple of day I will email NCL I want to start looking at excursions.

That thought did cross my mind. What a potential mess. Did see my payment showed complete though. Not too worried. I keep EVERY e-mail. I even had NCL reconfirm my SDP dining package. Some are now 3 meals instead of the 4 when we booked in September. As often as they change promotions I believe its good to keep track of those things. The number of meals is not stated in your vacation summary. Only that you have it. Gerry

I keep (and bring) all the documentation as well, including an Amenity Confirmation that NCL will email you upon request. This shows every perk you may have, including the number of meals if you have the SDP promo. (E.g., mine shows "4 Meal Specialty Dining Package.")

I think it's a very good idea to get an Amenity Confirmation, precisely because these important details are not all on the booking invoice.

Edited by Turtles06

Sorry, that's what I get for speed reading....I miss something every now and again. Hope your cabin gets posted soon and you have a great cruise.

All the little things that we worry about pre cruise! But a vacation goes by so fast that I would rather worry about everything before than during.

Neither a glitch nor something to worry about. They are in the process of assigning cabins. You may not know what yours is until you check in at the pier. NCL seems to be using a version of the HTML code that some browsers don't read correctly. It is not a glitch and nothing to worry about. The issue could be on the users end.

Edited by zqvol

Neither a glitch nor something to worry about. They are in the process of assigning cabins. You may not know what yours is until you check in at the pier. NCL seems to be using a version of the HTML code that some browsers don't read correctly. It is not a glitch and nothing to worry about. The issue could be on the users end.

Sorry, but if you'd read the other posts above, you'd realize that this problem is being experienced by those of us on other cruises who have booked specific cabins, NOT guarantees, and our cabin numbers have suddenly disappeared from our "vacation summary" when we log into our accounts on NCL.com.

This is not an issue of cabins being assigned (since we didn't book gty), nor a browser issue, since I used the same browser I always use; my cabin number for our sailing next January was showing a couple of days ago when I last had to look at my reservation on line, and it's not showing today.

Clearly, someting is messed up on NCL's site.

Is there a possibility that NCL has sold out all the mini-suites and therefore there are none in this (your) category to assign ?

NCL could still be waiting to fill all the mini-suites at the standard mini-suite fare.

BUT ! Remember you have a GTY mini-suite OR HIGHER CLASS cabin assignment if a mini-suite is not available at the time of sailing.

NCL could very well be taking the cabin assignments down to the wire/sailing.

Thus you could wind up with a real suite with Butler and Concierge to fulfill the GTY agreement or other compensation (Balcony with all promos & OBC).

And YES with some 20 days to go before sailing I would be antsy very antsy are they going to have you bunk in with the crew or have your quarters in a life boat ? NOT a LOL matter !

I'm glad to hear others are having this issue. Mine is doing the same thing for my guarantee balcony. Hope they fix it soon.

Is there a possibility that NCL has sold out all the mini-suites and therefore there are none in this (your) category to assign ?

NCL could still be waiting to fill all the mini-suites at the standard mini-suite fare.

!

No, my cruise is almost a year out, I chose my cabin (aft balcony B1) and I'm unable to see my selection on MYNCL. It's only been like this for approx. a week. This has nothing to do with GTY and everything to do with the incompetency of the NCL IT department.

I wonder if it's because they fired their IT staff a few years ago. :rolleyes:

When I go into the online check in page my cabin still shows in a column on the right side so I'm not really worried the cabins have gone back in the pool.

Same here. Though it isn't on the Vacation Summary page, it does show up in the check-in area.