B2B w/ Suite as a 2nd leg

LzyCruiser_NWA

Originally we were going to have the same room for our upcoming med b2b but a good deal for a suite gty so we jumped on it.

My wife is now getting stressed over turn around day as we have a 8:30 excursion booked prior to upgrading so hopefully getting some answers will help.

Question for those that have gone from a non-suite to suite for b2b.

Is it possible to secure your luggage or getting it stored some where since chances are the room that we're moving into for the 2nd leg will not be vacated by the time we need to get off the ship for excursion? We do travel with a lot of electronics.

Anyway to engage the butler a day early prior to the 2nd leg to get him to help us with the process of securing/moving stuff?

Thanks for the answers.

Originally we were going to have the same room for our upcoming med b2b but a good deal for a suite gty so we jumped on it.

My wife is now getting stressed over turn around day as we have a 8:30 excursion booked prior to upgrading so hopefully getting some answers will help.

Question for those that have gone from a non-suite to suite for b2b.

Is it possible to secure your luggage or getting it stored some where since chances are the room that we're moving into for the 2nd leg will not be vacated by the time we need to get off the ship for excursion? We do travel with a lot of electronics.

Anyway to engage the butler a day early prior to the 2nd leg to get him to help us with the process of securing/moving stuff?

Thanks for the answers.

Have moved staterooms on B2B's many times. Don't sweat the small stuff. :-) Speak with your current stateroom attendant an ask him/her to advise the butler who is assigned to your new room and explain that you have an 8:30 am excursion.

A lot depends upon how quickly the current occupants of the suite leave on disembarkation day.

You can be assured though that the stateroom attendants and the butler will look after everything. You may wish to make arrangements to have your items put into the safe in the new room and leave the rest to be done when you are on your excursion.

Honestly, just enjoy and tell your wife not to worry.

Enjoy the "suite life".

Your steward and your butler will coordinate your move. Talks to them both a couple of days ahead. Leave things on hangers, put everything else in your suitcases, leave in old room. When you return it will all be in the new room as if by magic

we are currently on our last day of B2B2B, we changed cabins twice. We had Agua, moved to suite and then moved to Veranda.

Both moves were smooth. Leave all closet hanging stuff in the closet. pack up everything else in your suitcases - we packed our laptop, kindle and ipad. We also had an excursion and left the ship and when we got back we went to new room and everything was hanging in closet and the suitcases were in the room. Nothing was missing. Don't stress. I took only our money, jewelry and other important papers with us on the excursion.

we are currently on our last day of B2B2B, we changed cabins twice. We had Agua, moved to suite and then moved to Veranda.

Both moves were smooth. Leave all closet hanging stuff in the closet. pack up everything else in your suitcases - we packed our laptop, kindle and ipad. We also had an excursion and left the ship and when we got back we went to new room and everything was hanging in closet and the suitcases were in the room. Nothing was missing. Don't stress. I took only our money, jewelry and other important papers with us on the excursion.

Thank you all for the replies, it has greatly eased her angst!

Roxie specifically, were you able to get off the ship quickly for excursion or did you have to wait to be called to disembark with the general population who's not b2b?

Thank you all for the replies, it has greatly eased her angst!

Roxie specifically, were you able to get off the ship quickly for excursion or did you have to wait to be called to disembark with the general population who's not b2b?

As a B2B passenger you are given "In Transit" cards so that you just go around all the checking in passengers on your return to the ship and as to getting off you just walk off when ever you are ready...

Very easy...

They will have a B2B'ers meeting usually on your last sea day and there tell you all about the change over day plus give you goodies like your "in transit" card, a laundry coupon, etc...

You will love being a B2B passenger! Unfortunately you will get hooked and want to do nothing but B2B cruises or better yet B2B2B and we just did a B2B2B2B and I want another 2 months on board :)

plus give you goodies like your "in transit" card, a laundry coupon, etc...

You will love being a B2B passenger! Unfortunately you will get hooked and want to do nothing but B2B cruises or better yet B2B2B and we just did a B2B2B2B and I want another 2 months on board :)

Oh cool I didn't realized they give b2b people laundry coupons, that will be nice. I was budgeting in for doing laundries atleast twice on the ship.

Wow 4 b2b? I'm very jealous! I have day dreamed looking at the equinox and was thinking man, if we won the lottery we could stay on the equinox for the entire season from transatlatnic to transatlantic!

Oh cool I didn't realized they give b2b people laundry coupons, that will be nice. I was budgeting in for doing laundries atleast twice on the ship.

Wow 4 b2b? I'm very jealous! I have day dreamed looking at the equinox and was thinking man, if we won the lottery we could stay on the equinox for the entire season from transatlatnic to transatlantic!

Don't count on any laundry coupons, we have done 4 B2Bs on X and never received laundry coupons. The only "goodie" we have received was a deal at Bistro on 5; for $20 pp you got 4 meals.