Credit towards unlimited internet?

bitob

We always get unlimited internet when we board.

For our upcoming cruise we have 500 free minutes. Will Oceania give us some sort of credit for the 500 minutes and apply it to an unlimited package (Celebrity does this) or do we just wait until we use up the 500 minutes and then buy the unlimited package for the balance of the cruise. If the latter, does anyone recall how late in the cruise the unlimited package is available? First time we have ever been in this situation.

They did previously cut off the time to buy unlimited. But that is no longer the case. We had 500 minutes last cruise and bought the unlimited once that was gone. I even asked the IT guy to make sure and he said there is no deadline.

We originally had a set amount of minutes for our cruise to be taken in August this year.(we booked last September before OLife)

After reading cruise critic,I contacted my travel agent and asked for the unlimited internet package and some obc.Got both...worth a phone call..

They did previously cut off the time to buy unlimited. But that is no longer the case. We had 500 minutes last cruise and bought the unlimited once that was gone. I even asked the IT guy to make sure and he said there is no deadline.

Perfect. Thanks

Many times they had a cutoff time because of the promotional offer ($21.95/day) for longer cruises. On our last 35 day cruise (in April) -- no promotional rate but they offered the $27.95 rate per day throughout the cruise. You also get an O Club discount that drops the price too.

Edited by PaulMCO

Many times they had a cutoff time because of the promotional offer ($21.95/day) for longer cruises. On our last 35 day cruise (in April) -- no promotional rate but they offered the $27.95 rate per day throughout the cruise. You also get an O Club discount that drops the price too.

I'm pretty sure they've done away with the discounted rate for longer cruises.

I'm pretty sure they've done away with the discounted rate for longer cruises.

With O who knows - everything is subject to change.

Now with O life promotion everyone gets free internet.