RC Cancels Rhapsody Sailings (April 29 2017)

Shame on you RC for disrespecting your guests and travel agents by failing to communicate cancelling sailings to the guests who have already paid deposits. Deleting reservations from accounts then denying there are cancellations is not a way to create loyalty. Now that I am 3 days away from Diamond Plus may be just the right time to pay homage to Holland instead of being loyal to Royal

Shame on you RC for disrespecting your guests and travel agents by failing to communicate cancelling sailings to the guests who have already paid deposits. Deleting reservations from accounts then denying there are cancellations is not a way to create loyalty. Now that I am 3 days away from Diamond Plus may be just the right time to pay homage to Holland instead of being loyal to Royal

When you post something like this it would really be helpful to include the

date(s) you are talking about for all those who haven't heard. Thanks :)

You have reciprocal status on Celebrity - just a suggestion.

EDITED TO ADD: Is this for the Apr. 29/17 cruise in your signature?

Yes, they are discussing it on the Roll Call. I'm sorry your cruise was cancelled.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2344726&page=7

Edited by Langley Cruisers

I am with you on the cancellations. Royal is doing their customers a huge disservice and really making the corporation look bad.

The irony is that this newly cancelled cruise was a replacement cruise, as the prior cruise for these dates (end April, 2017) on the Rhapsody had been cancelled earlier this year. Then the replacement cruise I chose on a different ship got cancelled as well.

Something is strange about Rhapsody's booking availability out of Cape Liberty. On all sailings except one, only Inside GTY is available. Every sailing is listing OV, Balc, & Suite as sold out. We have a B2B booked next May and wonder what's up. Is it possible that they sold out all these cabins between May & Oct of next year?

No!! How awful. :(:(:( Oh man... so sorry.

Thank you! I just consider myself lucky that I don't have to work around school schedules or restrictive work schedules and we had not yet bought airline tickets. Thanks to CC I had the heads up and booked a different cruise before they funneled everyone in that direction. I am just sad I lost my aft balcony on the first of a B2B2B. But I got Royal back, on my replacement cruise we went cheap and did an inside. They lost a few thousand on that deal. :D

Something is strange about Rhapsody's booking availability out of Cape Liberty. On all sailings except one, only Inside GTY is available. Every sailing is listing OV, Balc, & Suite as sold out. We have a B2B booked next May and wonder what's up. Is it possible that they sold out all these cabins between May & Oct of next year?

It's looking like all of RH's summer Bahamas sailings are being cancelled. Her Canada/NE runs are being replaced by Vision. As you know, this could change.

Where is kcjarvis? I blame him! [emoji23]

(Sorry to those whose trips were cancelled FYI... That really stinks.)

HAHAHA!

Agree....and wonder what is going on. Early this am Vision showed bookings for Sept/Oct '17 Canada NE sailings similar to the ones we are booked on for Sept 8 and Sept 20 '17 on Rhapsody. Couldn't book and C&A said Vision sailings were placeholders. ????

Like others we have a special cabin, corner aft, booked for this unique b2b itinerary.

I'm not home so checking RCI website is difficult from my phone. Hope to get info from others as RCCL doesn't seem to know or care enough to tell us. Very disappointing....

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Edited by suzyluvs2cruise

you are correct petel - should have mentioned dates. I don't know all the dates but do know April 29 2017 as that is the one I had reserved. Had the perfect JS and was so looking forward to the itinerary. When checking RC website - no longer any cruises available to book on Rhapsody from April on to November, 2017.

I still don't understand why Rhapsody Oct.23rd 2017 is still showing on the website. It shows only "inside" cabins available....but when you go to book it......there are NO cabins available. :confused: Is it cancelled or not?? I thought I was upset...omg....hubby was TWICE as upset as I am.

Edited by champagne123
ffff

I still don't understand why Rhapsody Oct.23rd 2017 is still showing on the website. It shows only "inside" cabins available....but when you go to book it......there are NO cabins available. :confused: Is it cancelled or not??

All sorts of nonsense is still "showing" but this is a WCCF! :(

WCCF....sorry, I don't know what that means.

Yes, really. Who is supposed to know what that means?

Google is your friend... It is a stronger expression than ***, or what the f***

Amended LOL that the abbreviation got starred! W T F

Edited by MommaBear55