Princess "deal" email from yesterday

Am not,i just see things that are nonsensical in nature.

But i do get infuriated by the lack of human-rights afforded to certain groups of people.

I also have a serious side as well you know.

I guess the term may be activist.Am a huge defender of the downtrodden.

Pokes tounge out and runs.:);)

Nope, stirrer is the word I was looking for, not like moi. You'd have had fun when the tipping thread was alive on the Aus/NZ section last year.

Nope, stirrer is the word I was looking for, not like moi. You'd have had fun when the tipping thread was alive on the Aus/NZ section last year.

No butter wouldnt melt in your mouth;),maybe a bit more suterly than the sledge-hammer responses i come up with.

But im learning,SLOWLY.:eek:

Actually im reading a chair-hog thread on NCL thread at moment,its incredible.

Edited by mrs and mrs
hopeless spelleing again

Which cruises were in the email by the way? I only ask as I am in the US at the moment and don't get my email here:) we too are watching a cruise around xmas.

I think you are asking me,im not sure,i just see alaska,look at the price and if it dosent fall into what i think is value,it is deleted.

And the trash box gets emptied almost everyday,so has already gone.

I think you are asking me,im not sure,i just see alaska,look at the price and if it dosent fall into what i think is value,it is deleted.

And the trash box gets emptied almost everyday,so has already gone.

Lol sorry yes I should have mentioned who the question was aimed at. I am not used to using my phone a great deal...

I can't get to the aus princess page here anyway it seems so I can't even check what price I have to start with [emoji20] think I will have to wait until we get back and see if anything is still on sale then.

Hi all,

I have a question. So yesterday I received a marketing email from Princess AU offering special deals over the Xmas period. I happen to be booked on one of the cruises advertised and have been following prices pretty closely.

When you click on the "view deal" link, the prices on the site are the same old prices that have been there for months. The "sale" fares in the email don't exist. What bothers me is that they didn't ever exist. It's not like I missed out on them... they have never been there.

Why would Princess do that? Well, I know why... but isn't it a bit cheeky... or even false advertising? Not that I care a lot. I'm booked and going already, but with 23 of us booked on the cruise the advertised price difference of $200pp would make a big difference if any of us were able to get it!

FYI - I am posting this on the ANZ board because if it was posted on the main Princess board I would be attacked for questioning Princess :cool:. It's scary over there :eek:!

It is often a blanket email that gets sent out to all on their list. As for why the prices were not special, I cannot answer that.

I didnt get an email...another non special person here obviously humph lol :D

That said what i would love is one of those Princess mini suite madness sales they did last year that was brilliant!!

And i also find the US boards super scary :eek: actually make that a double scary face thanks bartender :eek::eek:

And i agree on the tipping thing i tend to over compensate as its not a second nature thing so tricky BUT i would never mention tips on those boards over yonder lol :p

I refared a Princess Jan cruise a few weeks ago so happy with the deal and now hubby can't get leave arrghh. Now i am stalking other cruises and ready to fling my future cruise credits at the next deal.

And i also find the US boards super scary :eek: actually make that a double scary face thanks bartender :eek::eek:

I refuse to let them intimidate me. I have just as much right as they do to voice my opinion and if some people don't like what I say that's their problem.

If you think the Princess board was scary, try posting in the Cunard board! :eek:

I got lynched there last year when I asked about tacking tips off the Queen Elizabeth!.

I go over to Princess board one and a while :)

Ask the Cunarders if it is ok to wear your cruise with lanyard card around your neck in the MDR's on Formal nights, heh, heh.

Ask the Cunarders if it is ok to wear your cruise with lanyard card around your neck in the MDR's on Formal nights, heh, heh.

The trick is not to ask them, but to describe in great detail the elegant and expensive lanyard you have just purchased to wear with your evening dress. :D :D

The trick is not to ask them, but to describe in great detail the elegant and expensive lanyard you have just purchased to wear with your evening dress. :D :D

I just wear the 'X' medals (from Celebrity) won in Trivia and it makes me look like a duke or something lordly.:p

I just wear the 'X' medals (from Celebrity) won in Trivia and it makes me look like a duke or something lordly.:p

I got two of those. I don't think I've ever worn them since I won them.

Edited by icat2000

Hi all,

I have a question. So yesterday I received a marketing email from Princess AU offering special deals over the Xmas period. I happen to be booked on one of the cruises advertised and have been following prices pretty closely.

When you click on the "view deal" link, the prices on the site are the same old prices that have been there for months. The "sale" fares in the email don't exist. What bothers me is that they didn't ever exist. It's not like I missed out on them... they have never been there.

Why would Princess do that? Well, I know why... but isn't it a bit cheeky... or even false advertising? Not that I care a lot. I'm booked and going already, but with 23 of us booked on the cruise the advertised price difference of $200pp would make a big difference if any of us were able to get it!

FYI - I am posting this on the ANZ board because if it was posted on the main Princess board I would be attacked for questioning Princess :cool:. It's scary over there :eek:!

I got the same email and the price is exactly the same as I have and I made my booking in Dec 15.

Trish

I didn't realise that it was an Aussie defending the OP and I followed up agreeing with you!

For those who missed it, the OP booked and deposited a 'mistake' fare cruise and other posters were saying it was her fault for booking it and was trying to rip Princess off. It got quite nasty. Nearly as bad as the chair hog thread over there :)

The Cunard board discussions of appropriate dress pales into insignificance when compared with the Princess threads.

Lets not forget the ballroom dancing either.

Might just check our December pricing again.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

I shall be wearing the Black Princess lanyard with the Cunard Card, just to show I am Elite on Princess, heh, heh.

Not bragging but I do have 4 'real gongs'.. 1 Army and 3 Constabulary, they would look nice. The Brits like ye old medals.

Edited by NSWP

I shall be wearing the Black Princess lanyard with the Cunard Card, just to show I am Elite on Princess, heh, heh.

I am glad I get off before Les embarks...

Imagine the carnage.:eek:;):p

Will Cunard Security release me from the Brig when we reach Honkers, Mr Gut?

Oh well Uncle Les I'll probably already be in there.

Not sure what poor old Cunarders will make of the Gutster.

Oh well Uncle Les I'll probably already be in there.

Not sure what poor old Cunarders will make of the Gutster.

You will be ok old son, just ensure you take your best stubby holder with you for formal nights, in fact buy a new one just for your cruise one of those with ORSTRALIA and our Flag all over it. They will like that, by jove.

I collect Stubby holders, I might take my 'Four and Twenty Pie' one, that will go down well in the Britannia Restaurant, I could well be confined to the Golden Lion on board pub with my stubby holder and Magners Cider therein.

Edited by NSWP