Missed Call From Crown and Anchor Society

I understand they have identified several Ghost sightings. They have hired Ghost Busters to cruise in the next few cruises. Hopefully, they will be successful and the Ghosts walk

the plank.

Got a missed call from Crown and Anchor Society number, called them back they said it was the "Resolution Department" that called me not them. They said someone would call me back and no one has.

I have a cruise that leaves Monday (Empress) anyone have any idea what this could be? A little concerned with 2 days out.

You have the worst luck, or someone on RCCL REALLY doesn't like you. Hope things get resolved the way YOU want them this time.

Sorry to hear about your cancelled cabin. Try to look for another sailing from Royal for about the same time. Have this information ready when they call you with an offer for your inconvenience....

Hope that something works out for you ....

Guess you missed the post, several pages back, about him getting a cabin??

The new cabin we were assigned is 9640. AC works fine, toliet flushes, so we are overall happy. So if anyone is in that one enjoy!

Only downfall is we didnt get our Welcome Gift. I asked Loyalty Embassador about our Welcome Gift and water. She said she would send it. (This was yesterday at 5 pm).

I went to here again today at 11 am because it still hasnt arrived. She apologized and said she would be send me 2 waters right away.

I asked her if it was 4 waters (2 per each Emerald member) she said its 1 each. Is she right? I feel like we always get 4 Bottles of water and those cookies. But we have stayed in OS/GS last few times so I might be confused.

The room is okay, its pretty small and there is very little storage space. It feels smaller than a Balcony on Allure/Oasis but cant be certain cause ive only been in Balcony once in the last 10 years.

I'm pretty sure that it was one bottle per person. The two times we sailed as Emerald, both were in GS. On the first cruise it was just me and the Mrs. and we got 2 bottles, and on the second cruise we also had the kids and got 4 bottles. We got a large bottle of water for being in the suite.

The cookies are for Emerald, not for being in a suite.

I'm pretty sure that it was one bottle per person. The two times we sailed as Emerald, both were in GS. On the first cruise it was just me and the Mrs. and we got 2 bottles, and on the second cruise we also had the kids and got 4 bottles. We got a large bottle of water for being in the suite.

The cookies are for Emerald, not for being in a suite.

Guess we got lucky then cause we always seem to get 4 bottles. We turn Diamond after these cruise points post. What will I get then?

Guess we got lucky then cause we always seem to get 4 bottles. We turn Diamond after these cruise points post. What will I get then?

I have no idea. We turned Diamond after our last cruise.

Someone else will have to answer that question.

I have no idea. We turned Diamond after our last cruise.

Someone else will have to answer that question.

I didn't really LOVE the welcome gift but...whatever it's free. I do like the free drinks during happy hour and hopefully they are still issuing vouchers that you can use at any bar during happy hour so one doesn't have to goo the diamond lounge.

I just checked my cell phone and noticed there was a missed call from RCCL. I listened to the message they left and realized the call was meant for someone else...telling them their Legend cruise had been cancelled!

I just called RCCL to let them know I hadn't booked the Legend and now the actual cruiser has missed the phone call. I was assured RCCL is also sending out emails to notify guests of their cancelled cruise.

Even though the call wasn't intended for me, I felt bad for anyone getting a notification that their cruise has been cancelled!

I just checked my cell phone and noticed there was a missed call from RCCL. I listened to the message they left and realized the call was meant for someone else...telling them their Legend cruise had been cancelled!

I just called RCCL to let them know I hadn't booked the Legend and now the actual cruiser has missed the phone call. I was assured RCCL is also sending out emails to notify guests of their cancelled cruise.

Even though the call wasn't intended for me, I felt bad for anyone getting a notification that their cruise has been cancelled!

Your efforts were very nice . I'm not sure RC cares as much as you did .

re: the water and how many bottles, who knows?

On Splendour out of Venice last Nov. being D+ I got 2, a total of 4 for a B2B(DH & I both sailing)

Explorer 4 days out of WA, I traveling as a solo got 3.

Glad to hear u got in a room that is functional...enjoy the birthday and get away....

Edited by land lover

Im still shaking my head over this entire thing - they called and cancelled you - then they gave you a "new" cabin - then you got to port and they didn't know you were cancelled and you were in the same cancelled cabin until you went to guest relations and explained and then they put you in another JS. What if you just accepted that first call and thought you were cancelled. Scarey stuff. :eek:

re: the water and how many bottles, who knows?

On Splendour out of Venice last Nov. being D+ I got 2, a total of 4 for a B2B(DH & I both sailing)

Explorer 4 days out of WA, I traveling as a solo got 3.

Glad to hear u got in a room that is functional...enjoy the birthday and get away....

Yes! Who knows? :confused: On our May 8 cruise on Liberty (7 night) we got EIGHT bottles of water! We were amazed. We're both D+ and had a regular balcony cabin. We've definitely never gotten 8 waters before, even in a full suite.

So maybe now D+ get 4 apiece...or maybe that only happens on Liberty...or maybe that only happens when our particular cabin steward on Liberty distributes the water...or maybe only on Mother's Day...okay, you get it. I'm advising other D+ not to count on being as well hydrated as we were!:o (I'm regarding it as a fluke.:rolleyes:)

Judy

Edited by foxgoodrich

Im still shaking my head over this entire thing - they called and cancelled you - then they gave you a "new" cabin - then you got to port and they didn't know you were cancelled and you were in the same cancelled cabin until you went to guest relations and explained and then they put you in another JS. What if you just accepted that first call and thought you were cancelled. Scarey stuff. :eek:

They also sent my luggage to the wrong room and I had to go get it myself.

They also sent my luggage to the wrong room and I had to go get it myself.

Not so funny, but I swear someone warned you this was going to happen with all the confusion the put you thru. Remember they suggested you tag it to one of your friends cabins. Glad you got it. Keep laughing, beats crying.

Sorry to hear that you room was canceled just before your cruise. If that would have been us we would have been on the road and never would have recieved the message. Wonder what they would have done if you never got the message and showed up at the port for your cruise?

Umm doesn't your phone reside in your pocket? Phones aren't a thing that hang on the wall... you know that ,right?

Phones aren't a thing that hang on the wall... you know that ,right?

My phone (with a cord) hangs on the wall and that's the one RCI calls.:cool:

Biker, who believes for some technologies old school is just fine.

Edited by Biker19

The new cabin we were assigned is 9640. AC works fine, toliet flushes, so we are overall happy. So if anyone is in that one enjoy!

The room is okay, its pretty small and there is very little storage space. It feels smaller than a Balcony on Allure/Oasis but cant be certain cause ive only been in Balcony once in the last 10 years.

You are correct it is SMALL!!! We were in 9636 and 9638 on the May 28 sailing. IMHO, the room should maybe be called a Balcony, definitely not a Junior Suite. It is very small, no tub, no fridge, closet is small and the balcony is small too. We were very surprised at the size as well.

Glad you were able to go on your cruise after all. :)